Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Screenwash Is This Normal

mentm

This might be a silly question but i have just brought an 09 focus and when I use the screenwash it spits a little bit out and I then have to push the button again to get anymore. Sometimes the screenwash doesn't even reach the screen. Every other car I have driven keeps on firing screenwash at the the screen as long as I hold the button down. Is my focus trying to save water or is it just faulty?

This might be a silly question but i have just brought an 09 focus and when I use the screenwash it spits a little bit out and I then have to push the button again to get anymore. Sometimes the screenwash doesn't even reach the screen. Every other car I have driven keeps on firing screenwash at the the screen as long as I hold the button down. Is my focus trying to save water or is it just faulty?

if the levels are fine try a needle in the jets just to see if they are a bit blocked try the washers again if the same take it back as summats not right

Your screen wash should squirt the windscreen with plenty of water. Its an MOT failure if this does not happen.

Thanks for the quick replies just tried clearing with a needle and firing a load through and noticed puddles on either side of the car guessing something has come loose so will be taking this back to the dealer to see how good their warranty is.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club