Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New To Ford Owners Club

PhysioRog

Evening All on the Ford Owners Club Site!

Just bought today a MkVII Fiesta Zetec-S 1.6 (Petrol) 59 Plate, and wanted to say hello to you all and especially those with the same car!

Is there a specific Fiesta Zetec S page or forum?

Look forward to many hours of motoring Ford'fun with you all!

Rog

Welcome fellow speed daemon, what colour did you chose and any mods planned, when you get a moment register an account on photo bucket, through their you can upload pics and link them to your page here and show off your shiny new motor, there are a few Zetec S owners on this site I’m sure they will introduce themselves as the week goes on,i dont think their is a specific area on the site, I’m hoping to purchase a titanium 1.6TDI in January can't wait :D .

Welcome to FOC Rog, as said above get a picture up to show off your motor :)

And yes theres plenty of ZS owners...

Thankks for the welcome all!

I will get piccies loaded up when I get some taken! Don't collect for another 9 days!

Its Black and standard at the mo, might look at engine mods first - filters etc, but dont wanna mess too much whilst still with warranty!

I look forward to gassing with you all!

:D

Welcome! We're always glad to see a new member :). There is a specific Fiesta section in the forum if you want to check it out! And as Rob (RCJ) said, we want to see pics! Is it under order new or did you buy it from a dealership (i.e see it first) ? If it's on a forecourt, you should have taken some pics before leaving! :lol:

Don't do too many mods, the new Fiesta is fine as it is. Though I wouldn't deny you a K&N filter as their good for fuel economy and power.

hi Welcome to the forums :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club