Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Does Everyone Source Parts From?

Maddave

As title says.Was wondering ?

Is it Halfords , Millautos or the net ? Or somewhere different.

usually eurocarparts for me, if not local motorfactors.

eBay is always one too look out for though too, theres a lot of companies on there now doing good deals (complete brakes kits etc). I just got front disks and pads for my Mk3 mondeo from Eurocar parts and could of got the complete car done (F&R disks and pads) for just a touch more from a company on eBay.

has 89rallye said eurocarparts good quality parts and there cheap and standard delivery is free

I get parts from pretty much everywhere, get prices from different places and compare. Got a alternator for a 1.4 TDCI Fiesta a while back, local motor factors want £220 + VAT, Ford dealer £130 + VAT :o . Sometimes genuine parts are not as expensive as you would think. It pays to shop around.

I don't rate Euro Car Parts very much, yes they are cheap, but they often give you the wrong part, and their parts are of low quality. Used them recently to get radiator for a 2001 Astra, gave me the wrong part. Before that got Backbox for a 1998 Pug 106, had to be returned because it was soooo noisy :(

• 1 month later...

has 89rallye said eurocarparts good quality parts and there cheap and standard delivery is free

I am new on here,cant wrk out how to start a new thread-I bought a 51 plate,5 door, 1.6 focus zetec today and need to source a new front bumper but everything is listed as mark 1 or mark 2...that would be fine if i knew what mine is?!!?! PLEASE HELP!

I am new on here,cant wrk out how to start a new thread-I bought a 51 plate,5 door, 1.6 focus zetec today and need to source a new front bumper but everything is listed as mark 1 or mark 2...that would be fine if i knew what mine is?!!?! PLEASE HELP!

Yours would be a mark 1 mate

Heff

• 3 weeks later...