Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Meets

Terry88

Hi

All new to this, Jus brought a Fiesta Zetec 1.25 mk4, got some plans to tart it up a bit, Any ideas on how to get more power out of it

Any meets around somerset area?

Cheers Guys

hello and welcome to the club

As for power, your not going to get great gains without spending alot of money and maybe an engine swap but an air filter and exhaust are always a good start.

As for meets, you could maybe try and organise one and see who else is up for it!

As for power, your not going to get great gains without spending alot of money

This is true, if you want a faster car save up an get a zetec-s ;)

Same here. I'm a further 50 mile or so away from Secret Stig but i'll try to make it if i can

I have always found weekends best for most people when i was organising meets on the loc.

You also need to give people plenty of notice, i would suggest maybe trying for something in 2 or 3 weeks. Maybe 27/28 september or 4/5 october

As for location, any decent pub that serves cheap food and has a decent size car park so you can chat away in the car park and anyone who fancies a bite to eat can do so.

I did organise a meet at ten pin bowling before and that was quite a good laugh but all depends what people want to do at a meet.

Yea that pic is the Stig. Just dont get in a car with her lol. Apart from the back seat lol

Yea that pic is the Stig. Just dont get in a car with her lol. Apart from the back seat lol

Now now :unsure:

Are you talking from experience .......... i mean about not getting into the car with her obviously!! :P

I seen her driving first hand.

Flat out or nothing. And no, not had the pleasure of trying out the back seat yet lol

I seen her driving first hand.

Flat out or nothing. And no, not had the pleasure of trying out the back seat YET lol

:lol: optimistic i like that!

Gotta work on these things.

Nah she is a sound bird mate. I first met her last year on a Peugeot Group meet and we kept in contact ever since.

Sharing is caring lol. Like Vinnyvangough said flat out or nothing! My car got so dirty that day!

FOC Love x

His is always a state. He cant stay on the road or he gets bored lol

Sorry Terry for going off topic

Let us know if you come up with anywhere for a meet or any dates and i'm sure there'll be a few people able to turn up!