Join Premium & Save
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
benholden2008

How Long For Private Plate To Arrive?

7 posts in this topic

Just bought a Private plate on friday from the dvla website and was wondering how long it takes for the documents to arrive, the V750 i think its called? known the DVLA there not going to be in any rush to send it out but i was just wondering how long on adverage it should take, as it would be nice to have it on the car by the end of the week

Also a massive praise to http://www.no1showplates.co.uk/ who made the plates

Ordered at about 4:15PM Friday 23rd and they arrived on Saturday 24th at 9:30AM :lol:

If only everything could be delivered that fast!

how did you get your plates without A V948, v750 or v778 certificate?

Just bought a Private plate on friday from the dvla website and was wondering how long it takes for the documents to arrive, the V750 i think its called? known the DVLA there not going to be in any rush to send it out but i was just wondering how long on adverage it should take, as it would be nice to have it on the car by the end of the week

Also a massive praise to http://www.no1showplates.co.uk/ who made the plates

Ordered at about 4:15PM Friday 23rd and they arrived on Saturday 24th at 9:30AM :lol:

If only everything could be delivered that fast!

Hi

I've just done the same yesterday afternoon and they should have sent you a response email within minutes and it clearly states that you should allow up to 14 days for the V750 to arrive, so you still have a few days to wait but I would imagine that you will have it by this Saturday or before.

Hope this helps. :)

Dave

I think i had to wait about a week for my V750 to come through, and then it was a case of taking it and the logbook and tax disk to the local DVLA office, spent about 20 minutes with them and then i was ready to put the plate on the car there and then in the car park! :)

Benholden it looks like we have the same car.What engine have you got.Mines the 1.6tdci.I am waiting for my log book for this car because I have only had it for two weeks.When I got it I will be straight over to the DVLA office to get my plate put on.It is on retention at the moment having taken it off my last car (mk6 fiesta). :D

got the paperwork through for my plates after about 4 days, which to be honest, i was very impressed at! Like you, i didn't expect them to rush around and get them out faster.

Still unfortunately, waiting to put them on the thing now!

Thanks for the replies, hopefully I should have it by the end of the week then:-D

Yea it's the 1.6tdci, fantastic car and engine, especially when remapped or chipped

and I got the plates made up online so didn't need to wait for paperwork from dvla to say I can get them made up