Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Upgrades?

Tomas

Hey guys just joined the forum :)

I've got a fiesta mk6.

I was wondering what would be better when upgrading - an induction kit or a new exhaust. What I'm after is just a bit more growl from the engine, not really any boost in performance etc. The exhaust is hidden by the bumper anyway so is there any point in changing it to an aftermarket one?

Also, if anyone knows, what kind of spoilers are out there for a 3 door fiesta? The ford factory one seems a little small for the price of it. I'm looking for something a little larger but not ridiculous!

Cheers if you can answer any of my questions!

Tomas

Hi and welcome

I think an exhaust is better for engine noise as you have the sound all the time and not just when accelerating like you get with an induction kit. If you get an exhaust you would more than likely have to cut away the bumper to make it look good.

I'm not sure about spoilers, have a search on the net for perfromace companies or other modded fiestas

Have to agree with Rikos. Go for the exhaust and have a look on eBay for some spoilers

i'd go for the exhaust an all i got mine for £85 with fitting and mine needed welding if you can find one for the model of your car you might get it cheaper. just the back box will do doesnt do much difference with the cat an all my m8 had a sport cat in couple weeks ago and it hasnt done any difference to the noise made it abit quicker though.

and i wouldnt have a clue about spoilers like vinnyvangough said look on eBay

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club