Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Girlfriend Issues

Frankie

I know hoy you feel dude, similar story with me and my first girlfriend many years ago.

Best advice I can offer is that it will get better with time. Stay positive and believe in yourself and you'll pull through!

Get out there and enjoy yourself for a while, play the field while you can! ;)

Hello mate i'm really sorry to hear about this.

I broke up after 2 and a half years from my ms's a while ago and it is hard when it happens but you have just got to concentrate on something else! There are more people out there and although you wont want to find anyone yet when you feel ready then you will!

If it wasnt working then you have broken up for good reason and i'm sure you'd rather that then stay together and end up miserable!!

Do you go to the gym? or do any sport? as this is a great way to take your mind of things and also find something to fill any holes left! It will also help beat smoking as you will feel the benefits in your body and feel much better in yourself.

All in all keep your chin up mate! Keep posting on here and we'll do our best to cheer you up!!

Buy yourself a bolt on turbo that will cheer you up!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club