3 replies to this topic

#1 doctorbig

doctorbig

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: 2007 Ranger Thunder

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:23 PM

Hi all

my 2007 Ranger has a metalic creeking sound coming from the front end suspension in dry weather normally when turning at low speed over a bit bumpy ground, has anybody else had or got this problem and any idears on how to stop it,

Regards Dave.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 hillyman

hillyman

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: ranger

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:35 PM

Hi all

my 2007 Ranger has a metalic creeking sound coming from the front end suspension in dry weather normally when turning at low speed over a bit bumpy ground, has anybody else had or got this problem and any idears on how to stop it,

Regards Dave.

Hi Dave if you have the answer to this problem can you please let me know regards Roger.

#3 nistelrooy

nistelrooy

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: Ranger 2.5 td xlt 2001

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:29 PM

Hi all

Regards Dave.

Hiya Dave, I had exactly the same noise on my truck. I mentioned it at my service a couple of years ago. They adjusted something underneath the truck but didn't tell me what they adjusted. As far as I can see it was a quick fix and cheap, as they didn't charge. It has just come back. I get my noise on full lock over a bump.

Paul

#4 Nick

Nick

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Ford Model: Ranger Thunder 3.0 TDCI Auto
Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:39 PM

Hi all

Regards Dave.

Hi,
Mine noise which was the same, was cured by putting thick grease on the bumpstops that are adjustable when turning on a full lock.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Nick...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users