#1 HeadShoT2009

HeadShoT2009

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Ford Model: 2001 Ford Focus Black Edition
Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:10 PM

I heard ages ago that ford were going to be releasing a new Capri and was even told by a dealer ship that they had gears rumours of it too but it's been awhile and havnt heard any news on it. Does anyone know if it is still being done and I so is going to rwd, 4wd or fwd and what engines will they mostly likely
Use

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,010 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:18 PM

I heard ages ago that ford were going to be releasing a new Capri and was even told by a dealer ship that they had gears rumours of it too but it's been awhile and havnt heard any news on it. Does anyone know if it is still being done and I so is going to rwd, 4wd or fwd and what engines will they mostly likely
Use

you mean the focus lol capri is dead the name will survive but its a remodelled focus http://www.autoexpre...ng_at_last.html

#3 HeadShoT2009

HeadShoT2009

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Ford Model: 2001 Ford Focus Black Edition
Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:03 PM

Huh, ok but about a month ago i saw on i think top gears websites picture of with was said to be the new focus and it looked like ankle ceed. Not saying your wrong but just different things we've read and I've probaly misinterpreted it shame as I saw something on that website can't remember the date exactly but it was saying bout a Capri

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users