Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Excellent Petrol Injector Cleaning Service £50 To £60

catch

Hi folks,

some of you may already know I tipped up on these Ford forum shores after I sold my Volvo S40 2.0D SE, and bought a Focus petrol. Now whilst I owned the S40 I was a regular member and visitor of the Volvo forum. I learnt some very interesting stuff over there from some very clued up people. Anyway I still pop in now and again, and as you know for many years Ford owned Volvo [ it has been recently sold or is in the process of being bought by the Chinese company, Geely] Anyway up shot is Fords and Volvo's share parts and some engines. So maybe if your struggling for answers you may find them over there if you sign up and ask. I do know some members over there do advise other members to maybe look in on Ford forums for answers, it works both ways.

Anyway I digress a little from the Topic in hand, and that is an excellent Petrol Injector cleaning service.

Don't take my word for it, read the 28 pages of thanks by people who have used the service. And the informative post on the first page explaining the process complete with pictures [before during and after the process] by the guy who offers this service.

He built his own cleaning and testing kit, you could say this guy is an engineer in the truest sense. I personally have not used his services nor have I had occasion to contact him, but I think the 28 pages speak for themselves. Now on the fist page of the thread, the first enquiry was about cleaning diesel injectors, but the OP said he was as then, not geared up for cleaning diesel injectors. That may have changed, it may not I have not checked. But safe to say he is offering a well received service cleaning Petrol Injectors and not just for Volvo cars, but any make.

So there you have it a service out there at a very reasonable price and a very quick turn around. You can post or you can deliver to his home. On the threads he explains how to remove the injectors etc or you may want your local mechanic to do them, up to you.

Here is the link Petrol"]Petrol injectors. A Godsend or a nightmare!

There are others offering the service here is one

This is an excellent informative article entitled Troubleshoot Fuel Injectors

Worth a sticky ?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks,

some of you may already know I tipped up on these Ford forum shores after I sold my Volvo S40 2.0D SE, and bought a Focus petrol. Now whilst I owned the S40 I was a regular member and visitor of the Volvo forum. I learnt some very interesting stuff over there from some very clued up people. Anyway I still pop in now and again, and as you know for many years Ford owned Volvo [ it has been recently sold or is in the process of being bought by the Chinese company, Geely] Anyway up shot is Fords and Volvo's share parts and some engines. So maybe if your struggling for answers you may find them over there if you sign up and ask. I do know some members over there do advise other members to maybe look in on Ford forums for answers, it works both ways.

Anyway I digress a little from the Topic in hand, and that is an excellent Petrol Injector cleaning service.

Don't take my word for it, read the 28 pages of thanks by people who have used the service. And the informative post on the first page explaining the process complete with pictures [before during and after the process] by the guy who offers this service.

He built his own cleaning and testing kit, you could say this guy is an engineer in the truest sense. I personally have not used his services nor have I had occasion to contact him, but I think the 28 pages speak for themselves. Now on the fist page of the thread, the first enquiry was about cleaning diesel injectors, but the OP said he was as then, not geared up for cleaning diesel injectors. That may have changed, it may not I have not checked. But safe to say he is offering a well received service cleaning Petrol Injectors and not just for Volvo cars, but any make.

So there you have it a service out there at a very reasonable price and a very quick turn around. You can post or you can deliver to his home. On the threads he explains how to remove the injectors etc or you may want your local mechanic to do them, up to you.

Here is the link Petrol"]Petrol injectors. A Godsend or a nightmare!

There are others offering the service here is one

This is an excellent informative article entitled Troubleshoot Fuel Injectors

Worth a sticky ?

dosent bp ultimate and redex do the same kinda thing ????or is it more in depth than that ??

dosent bp ultimate and redex do the same kinda thing ????or is it more in depth than that ??

I know there are pages and pages on that first link, but the guy offering that service answers your question as it was asked by somebody else on there.

Got to say I've never had mine done in any of my cars, or used fuel addatives, and I've had a couple that had circa 80k on them eventually.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club