Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Xtrons D706G 7" In Car Dvd Player Usb Sd Gp Sat Nav

paulbrogden

XTRONS D706G 7" In CAR DVD Player USB SD GP sat nav

is this any good im on budget just getting second hand focus as just passed my test but are these any good seen many on eBay????????????/ please give me advise please

XTRONS D706G 7" In CAR DVD Player USB SD GP sat nav

is this any good im on budget

Could not even hazard a guess to be honest, not fair to pass judgement on a product I've never even used.

Got to say though I've always been of the opinion that if I want to watch a DVD, I sit back on the sofa and watch it on my 37" HD Toshiba. If I want to go somewhere I generally get in my car and pay great attention to what's displayed via the windscreen, and mirrors :P

OK I have a tomtom Go series SatNav, Hands Free, Jukebox, Traffic, Camera's bla bla [love it] Which I attach to the windscreen lower left hand corner. Your not supposed to operate whilst driving, but in reality it happens on occasion.....well you cannot listen to Queen all day, occasionally you need a bit of Mika in your life. But it is at least as near as to being in the line of sight on what you should be concentrating on. Where as turning my gaze away from the windscreen completely to find and point a "tooth pick" at a screen in the middle of the dash......well

just getting second hand focus as just passed my test ...........give me advise please

Stick to looking at your windscreen for now. I'm I qualified to give that advice? Well 43 years of holding a completely clean driving license, no motoring convictions ever, and on maximum no claims bonus since well since I put in the years needed to achieve it. Do I like to give it some wellie when conditions permit sure I did. But the missus didn't get on with the S40 2.0D turbo diesel, hankering for a ....1.6 petrol Focus...go figure.

Will you listen? I very much doubt it, when I was your age we bling'ed our motors up with a rake of spot lights on our chromed front bumper. And the worst we suffered with that was a flat battery. The youth of to day bling their mobile pimping palaces up with surround sound and cinema screens......when all you need really is a back seat and a way with words :D

Could not even hazard a guess to be honest, not fair to pass judgement on a product I've never even used.

Got to say though I've always been of the opinion that if I want to watch a DVD, I sit back on the sofa and watch it on my 37" HD Toshiba. If I want to go somewhere I generally get in my car and pay great attention to what's displayed via the windscreen, and mirrors :P

OK I have a TomTom Go series SatNav, Hands Free, Jukebox, Traffic, Camera's bla bla [love it] Which I attach to the windscreen lower left hand corner. Your not supposed to operate whilst driving, but in reality it happens on occasion.....well you cannot listen to Queen all day, occasionally you need a bit of Mika in your life. But it is at least as near as to being in the line of sight on what you should be concentrating on. Where as turning my gaze away from the windscreen completely to find and point a "tooth pick" at a screen in the middle of the dash......well

Stick to looking at your windscreen for now. I'm I qualified to give that advice? Well 43 years of holding a completely clean driving license, no motoring convictions ever, and on maximum no claims bonus since well since I put in the years needed to achieve it. Do I like to give it some wellie when conditions permit sure I did. But the missus didn't get on with the S40 2.0D turbo diesel, hankering for a ....1.6 petrol Focus...go figure.

Will you listen? I very much doubt it, when I was your age we bling'ed our motors up with a rake of spot lights on our chromed front bumper. And the worst we suffered with that was a flat battery. The youth of to day bling their mobile pimping palaces up with surround sound and cinema screens......when all you need really is a back seat and a way with words :D

i agree they are chinese and cheap instructions are vague and most fitters wont tou7ch them and to have a dvd player in the car it must only work with the handbrake up so you cant watch it while driving youll have a headache trying to find an adaptor plug that fits from it to the original ford plug Halfords hada dvd player with cd etcv on it no sat nav though oh andf the chinese have sat nav but the maps arent pre loaded

you must be nutts for your information i am 32 taken my test 6 times done over 60 hours driving done the pass plus and i consider myself a very safe driver and i have managed to pass the second hardest test centre in the entire country...heckmondwike ...

Can we stick to the topic in hand rather than getting the soapboxes out please?

Anyway - the unit in question is a sat nav - the op never actually said anything about watching DVDs in the car...

taken my test 6 times

:rolleyes:

Can we stick to the topic in hand rather than getting the soapboxes out please?

Anyway - the unit in question is a sat nav - the op never actually said anything about watching DVDs in the car...

You and the OP want to lighten up, the post had a tongue in cheek "smillie" three lines in, and the whole thing ended with a "smillie" Grin

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club