• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rich99

Rich99

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Ford Model: S-Max

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:57 AM

I've just got a new S-Max with USB connection. Although the system can read the id3 tags, it appears to only let you browse by folder/filename. So, I arranged all my albums into the correct folders, and named all the tracks 'track#'-'trackname'.mp3. However it plays the tracks back in the 'wrong' number order - by which I mean it plays track 1, then tracks 10-19, then track 2 followed by tracks 20-29 etc. Is there any way to get it to play them back in the correct order, other than going through 9000 tracks & changing all the single digit track numbers to 01,02,03 etc?

Thanks!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 WillK

WillK

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Name: Will
  • Ford Model: Focus '07
  • Year: 2014

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:31 PM

I would imagine you need to put a leading 0 in all the file names. I use a program called Rename Master for these types of things. Should only take you about 5 minutes.

#3 Rich99

Rich99

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Ford Model: S-Max

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:27 AM

I would imagine you need to put a leading 0 in all the file names. I use a program called Rename Master for these types of things. Should only take you about 5 minutes.

Thanks for the recommendation, I'll give it a bash later on.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users