Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FiestaMk4

back box

6 posts in this topic

I have just brought a new back box, well its more of a straight threw pipe, i was just woundering, will this be ok to put on my fiesta mk4 bcuz i have just had a full new exhaust system fitted..... also, i brought it of a mate just the back box, what is the best way and possibly the easiest way to fit this

thanks very much in advance

So is it a back box or a straight through pipe?

Why have you bought that when you have just had a new exhaust system fitted?

wel it was fitted just b4 i brought the car, and its just a straight threw pipe

Is it a straight through pipe to bypass the cat? Is it made for the fiesta or is it as you say just a straight bit of pipe :huh:

Have you got the standard exhaust system on currently or was an uprated one that was fitted

im not quite sure to be honest, but im getting a universial fiesta back box tmz, as my cuzion had it on his fiesta wich is same as mine, thanks very much tho