Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Entertainment System

Paul24

Hi,

My Focus 08 entertainment system has both a red/green telephone button does this mean my mobile will connect to my car or do i need extra wires. It also has a Aux button will i also need further fitting to this to allow me to stream music from a Ipod if so roughly how much would i be looking at?

thats a good question mate i have a 57 plate focus with the same stuff hopefully someone will come up with an answer as i would also like to know this?

Hi,

My Focus 08 entertainment system has both a red/green telephone button does this mean my mobile will connect to my car or do i need extra wires. It also has a Aux button will i also need further fitting to this to allow me to stream music from a Ipod if so roughly how much would i be looking at?

hi there mate i know u can connect your ipod to the aux connection via a male to male ipod connecter wire then push aux on the stereo and that will allow your ipod to play through your headunit as long as it has a connector at the front of the unit,im not sure about the phone connection yet, hope this gives u a little help i will try and find out about the phone. heygringo!

hi there mate i know u can connect your ipod to the aux connection via a male to male ipod connecter wire then push aux on the stereo and that will allow your ipod to play through your headunit as long as it has a connector at the front of the unit,im not sure about the phone connection yet, hope this gives u a little help i will try and find out about the phone. heygringo!

Hi Gringo. Thanks for your posting. Having a good look the other day at my car and found the Aux connection in the glove compartment so no problem there.Just the of mystery of the the telephone buttons Red/Green. what a mystery..

• 1 month later...

Hi Gringo. Thanks for your posting. Having a good look the other day at my car and found the Aux connection in the glove compartment so no problem there.Just the of mystery of the the telephone buttons Red/Green. what a mystery..

Unless you have the voice control then all the buttons will do is mute the radio.