Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New To The Site

Matt Long

Hi, my name is Matt I'm from Grimsby I just wanted to say hello and also a big thanks as this site has been a tremendous help, long story short I drive a Focus ST and my mother recently decided to buy my father a new car at which point I said I'd chip in half as long as i could use it for work to help keep my mileage and fuel costs down...it's a bit thirsty :lol:

After what was the shortest trip to a dealer they bought a frozen white Fiesta Zetec S TDCI and I've since been trawling the forums for idea's even though it's not my car :rolleyes: so far I've already bought some Street Pack Alloy's, Gel Overlay's and a wide verity of bulb replacements I'll hopefully get some pictures of it up when it arrives :D but for now here's a quick picture of my ST from RSOC Pickering last month.

post-15559-12809242781_thumb.jpg

welcome along matt nice st i love them and good luck to the family with the new car i drive a 1.4 zectec fiesta mk 7 and there a gd car!! :D

Thanks guys, my mother also has a Mk7 Fiesta Titanium 1.6 Petrol which I love taking out for a spin...I'm guessing you can see the trend in cars to :lol:

Welcome to Ford-Owners-Club! Nice Focus! B)