Jump to content


Is This The Egr Valve Link?

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 adrian109



  • New Member
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus
  • Location:

Posted 04 August 2010 - 06:58 PM

This image shows a "ball & socket" link circled in red on the left hand side, is this the EGR valve link? An AA man that looked at my car said it was, but I'm not sure I believe him!!

Posted Image

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users