Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lloydd Matthews

Fascia

14 posts in this topic

Hi, I have recently just purchased a Ford Focus 2007 and it has the normal square double din stereo in it. What I want to do is put the new Ford 6000CD system in the car; the curvy one but I cannot find a fascia to fit it. Does any one know where I could find one?

Hi, I have recently just purchased a Ford Focus 2007 and it has the normal square double din stereo in it. What I want to do is put the new Ford 6000CD system in the car; the curvy one but I cannot find a fascia to fit it. Does any one know where I could find one?

Try ebay or amazon might find one on there.

Hi, I've looked on both and still no luck! If anyone know where I could get one, I'd be most appreciative :)

I'm doing the same.

You need the following from Ford.

1547964 x 2 @ £4.37 each (brackets that the curvy stereo screws into)

fascia 1539347 @ £23.22 (price dependant on what one you want, the silver carbon effect as found in the Titanium models os £66) LOL

:)

I take it these won't suit a mk 1.5? The new units look much better than the old ones

I'm doing the same.

You need the following from Ford.

1547964 x 2 @ £4.37 each (brackets that the curvy stereo screws into)

fascia 1539347 @ £23.22 (price dependant on what one you want, the silver carbon effect as found in the Titanium models os £66) LOL

:)

Hi, thank you very much!!

I went in to Ford and asked them and they didn't have a clue lol but now I have part numbers it will be much easier.

http://pictures2.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media?id=1405137861 - this is the stereo set up I want, is this the same for you?

I just want a basic silver curvy fascia as per the picture, these are the parts required yeah?

Thank you :D

Scottyghia likes this

i have that cd player in mine the ford 6000 and i was looking at replacing it but is a pain due to the size as normal cd players are half the size tho i saw a place that was selling a jvc player with a fitting kit to slot straight into the ford space.

Scottyghia likes this

Hi, thank you very much!!

I went in to Ford and asked them and they didn't have a clue lol but now I have part numbers it will be much easier.

http://pictures2.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media?id=1405137861 - this is the stereo set up I want, is this the same for you?

I just want a basic silver curvy fascia as per the picture, these are the parts required yeah?

Thank you :D

I'm going for the uprated Sony unit. I would go for one of these if you can, the sound quality is far superior to the standard units.

The Fascia code I gave was for the cheapest one they do so probably black, it's all I wanted as I'm carbon wrapping it anyway. :D

post-15584-128161360675_thumb.jpg

how much is the new uprated sony one? is it a multi disk?

how much is the new uprated sony one? is it a multi disk?

Single disc MP3 ones go for around £100-£120. The 2010 DAB 6-disc MP3s go for around £200.

There's a brand new 6 disc on Ebay just know with bids sitting at £86.

I'm going for the uprated Sony unit. I would go for one of these if you can, the sound quality is far superior to the standard units.

The Fascia code I gave was for the cheapest one they do so probably black, it's all I wanted as I'm carbon wrapping it anyway. :D

Yeah good idea, not sure what head unit I want just of yet. I ordered my parts today, is it easy to fit the new fascia? Also do you know if the normal Ford 6000CD have bluetooth in them, just as I can see from the picture they have pick up and put down buttons for a phone? :D

Yes the 6000CD has bluetooth. Pretty sure that a bluetooth module is also required, if you don't have the handsfree in your car already.

Yes the 6000CD has bluetooth. Pretty sure that a bluetooth module is also required, if you don't have the handsfree in your car already.

Any clues as to where I could find a bluetooth module? Thank you :)