Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fascia

Lloydd Matthews

Hi, I have recently just purchased a Ford Focus 2007 and it has the normal square double din stereo in it. What I want to do is put the new Ford 6000CD system in the car; the curvy one but I cannot find a fascia to fit it. Does any one know where I could find one?

Hi, I have recently just purchased a Ford Focus 2007 and it has the normal square double din stereo in it. What I want to do is put the new Ford 6000CD system in the car; the curvy one but I cannot find a fascia to fit it. Does any one know where I could find one?

Try eBay or amazon might find one on there.

Hi, I've looked on both and still no luck! If anyone know where I could get one, I'd be most appreciative :)

I'm doing the same.

You need the following from Ford.

1547964 x 2 @ £4.37 each (brackets that the curvy stereo screws into)

fascia 1539347 @ £23.22 (price dependant on what one you want, the silver carbon effect as found in the Titanium models os £66) LOL

:)

I'm doing the same.

You need the following from Ford.

1547964 x 2 @ £4.37 each (brackets that the curvy stereo screws into)

fascia 1539347 @ £23.22 (price dependant on what one you want, the silver carbon effect as found in the Titanium models os £66) LOL

:)

Hi, thank you very much!!

I went in to Ford and asked them and they didn't have a clue lol but now I have part numbers it will be much easier.

http://pictures2.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media?id=1405137861 - this is the stereo set up I want, is this the same for you?

I just want a basic silver curvy fascia as per the picture, these are the parts required yeah?

Thank you :D

• Like 1

i have that cd player in mine the ford 6000 and i was looking at replacing it but is a pain due to the size as normal cd players are half the size tho i saw a place that was selling a jvc player with a fitting kit to slot straight into the ford space.

• Like 1

Hi, thank you very much!!

I went in to Ford and asked them and they didn't have a clue lol but now I have part numbers it will be much easier.

http://pictures2.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media?id=1405137861 - this is the stereo set up I want, is this the same for you?

I just want a basic silver curvy fascia as per the picture, these are the parts required yeah?

Thank you :D

I'm going for the uprated Sony unit. I would go for one of these if you can, the sound quality is far superior to the standard units.

The Fascia code I gave was for the cheapest one they do so probably black, it's all I wanted as I'm carbon wrapping it anyway. :D

post-15584-128161360675_thumb.jpg

how much is the new uprated sony one? is it a multi disk?

Single disc MP3 ones go for around £100-£120. The 2010 DAB 6-disc MP3s go for around £200.

There's a brand new 6 disc on eBay just know with bids sitting at £86.

I'm going for the uprated Sony unit. I would go for one of these if you can, the sound quality is far superior to the standard units.

The Fascia code I gave was for the cheapest one they do so probably black, it's all I wanted as I'm carbon wrapping it anyway. :D

Yeah good idea, not sure what head unit I want just of yet. I ordered my parts today, is it easy to fit the new fascia? Also do you know if the normal Ford 6000CD have bluetooth in them, just as I can see from the picture they have pick up and put down buttons for a phone? :D

Yes the 6000CD has bluetooth. Pretty sure that a bluetooth module is also required, if you don't have the handsfree in your car already.

Any clues as to where I could find a bluetooth module? Thank you :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club