Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Competion , Wat Ya Think ??

poshpawsfiesta

bored so though if i could match strenghts with the cars , do you agree or would you change it ???

c3 zenith widscreen

polo build quality

clio best ride

fiesta beast all rounder / blue tooth and heated windscreen

mazda 2 sportiest

jazz roomiest

punto vry good multi air engines

i20 cheapest

mini best herritage

corsa warrenty lol

yaris reliabily

fabia good dealer reputaion

ibiza best looking

207 well if u like it french why noy

micra urm urm urm if ur over 85 :)

500 nostaliga cute

c3 zenith widscreen AGREE

polo build quality - PARTLY AGREE

clio best ride - NO WAY

fiesta beast all rounder / blue tooth and heated windscreen - AGREE

mazda 2 sportiest - DONT AGREE

jazz roomiest - AGREE

punto vry good multi air engines - DONT KNOW BOUTH ENGINES BUT CHEAP CARS THAT BREAK

i20 cheapest - DONT KNOW BUT POSSIBLY

mini best herritage - TRUE

corsa warrenty lol - YOU NEED IT LOL

yaris reliabily - PROBABLY

fabia good dealer reputaion - DO THEY?

ibiza best looking - DISAGREE

207 well if u like it french why noy - LOVELY CAR TO LOOK AT A BIT MK7 LIKE BUT FRENCH

micra urm urm urm if ur over 85 :) - YUK

500 nostaliga cute - PASSE TRADING OFF OLD NAME AND UGLY

the renault clio from my experence has the smoothest ride , my 54 plate clio rides and smoothes out the bumps better than the mk7 fezza, my old mk 6.5 fezza with 16 inch wheels rode harder than my m8tes 54 plate nissan 350z lol

i find french cars have too soft suspension depends what you like but i prefer a firm ride

i find french cars have too soft suspension depends what you like but i prefer a firm ride

see im the complete opposite , i love a nice smooth ride , thts y im not keen on our mk7 fezza

see im the complete opposite , i love a nice smooth ride , thts y im not keen on our mk7 fezza

You purchased the wrong car I think! :lol:

Here's my two cents...

c3 zenith widscreen - True but pointless.

polo build quality - The car I would own if I was 10 years older.

clio best ride - Never driven one but it looks very old now and the interior is cacky.

fiesta beast all rounder / blue tooth and heated windscreen - The best by far!

mazda 2 sportiest - Not a bad car and it's based on the Fez but for some reason I'd never consider buying one. It's like buying an Alba stereo.

jazz roomiest - By far the most practical, but about as attractive as a hip replacement.

mini best herritage - Yeah, probably the coolest also.

corsa warrenty lol - Feels like quite a big car and has a decent interior, the ones I've driven are slow.

yaris reliabily - Similar to the Jazz really, practical and efficent but really, really dull.

fabia good dealer reputaion - Well built and cheap but apart from the VRS are for old people.

ibiza best looking - Most crappy interior of any car I saw at the last London motorshow - exterior looks good if a little tacky.

207 well if u like it french why noy - Quirky exterior which I really like (as long as it has big alloys) and nice interior too. Bit boring to drive, not much feel through the wheel.

micra urm urm urm if ur over 85 :) - Awful, hideous, terrible.

500 nostaliga cute - The fakest, hardest trying, pile of poo car that I've ever seen. I don't want to be told that a car is cool by the people who designed it... I want to decide that it's cool. (If that makes any sense?)

c3 zenith windscreen-true,but the car still has floppy steering and gear changes like the old one

polo build quality- true,nice little car,a shame that the interior is booooriiiiing :)

clio best ride-nope,it is smooth,but the car handles like crap,not a good feel from the steering wheel,the suspension is soft and wobbly so the car is all over the place in the bends

fiesta best all rounder-true,it has the best handling and the best feel from the steering wheel,also the suspension is nice and firm

mazda 2 sportiest-not true,fiesta drives better

jazz roomiest-true,but it is a car my grandma would drive,it is so boring

mini best herritage-true,a little too expensive,but a really fun little car

corsa warrenty-probably true,but the car itself is a piece of sheep crap,the 1.4 90 bhp corsa is way slower than a 1.4 mk6 fezzi with 80bhp

yaris reliability- true,but it is something my girlfriend would drive,too girly

fabia good dealer reputation-true,not a nice car to look at,but isnt bad

ibiza best looking-all to its taste i suppose,it has a crappy interior,but handles nice

207-tippical french car,faulty electronics,not so good handling,but loads of space

micra-the worst,ugliest,worst handling supermini you could buy,a total waste of metal,plastic and glass

fiat 500 nostalgia cute-funky little car,but like the yaris,way too girly for a guy to drive (unless he is a fairy :D )

C3 looks horrible drives horrible, middle aged mums car really...

polo... just a car to fill the gap below the golf i have always thought

clio... not bad lil cars if you get the clio sport, other than that i wouldn't touch one

mazda 2... dont see the attraction to it?

Jazz... old persons car has no youth appeal so to speak

mini... lost it's heritage with it now being german but its just and icon aint it?

corsa... i was close to getting one until i had a financial boost thank god! have a reputation of a tacky boy racer image

yaris... too small, i struggled with the size of it abit

fabia... newt wrong with the car its just the badge... skoda dont appeal really does it?

ibiza... not a bad looking thing, dont think its too attractive inside though

207... dont like the styling on any Peugeot but i think thats just me i dont see the thing too them... my mates got one and even peugeot dont know whats gone wrong with it the oil temp just goes off the scale all the time and the car cuts off! bin in the garage more than ewt, and then the courtesy car then broke down on him which was a 207 lol

micra... wouldn't touch one with a barge pole

500... good girls car i suppose but this is a male dominated forum aint it :P

i just think ford have gne that extra bit... the interior compared too the rest is far better, the Speakers are mint when you plug a ipod on dance EQ in :D and the styling is the best i think... it dont look out of place parked next to my dads XKR at all i dont think and other people have commented on that when they come round!

not negative word too say me ;)

I'll go out on a limb here and say i think the Fiesta is much more sporty than the Mazda 2. It feels much bigger without actually being much bigger, has a nicer ride, handles better and can tackle a corner much better. And I must be the only person who is absolutely repulsed by Peugeot cars, they look hideous, especially the 207. Absolutely awful styling, huge !Removed!, a disaster of a front, and a plain, button intense interior. Not for me thanks.

IMHO the only car to challenge that list compared to the Fiesta is the Polo, and even though it's a cracking good car, it doesn't have personality and the interior is plain jane.

Each car has their calling, but I truly feel without being biased, the Fiesta whips them all overall. But at the same time, the Fiesta is far more than a 'jack of all trades' type car, it excels in so many areas that's it's just a better car. The styling is sexy and still fresh, the interior is fantastic and space ship like, the drive is great, the ride lovely and firm without being tractor like, the 1.6L engine is a rorty little number, the built quality in my car is sensational, quality is very good, fuel economy beyond great, and then the features it offers are great, Voice Control, bluetooth, you name it. Best B-sised car out there!

:)

are you all thinking of the older ibiza ? because the new one has a brilliant interior, closest rival to the fiesta imo

the only thing is the fezza mk7 has dated engines , compared to (off the top of my head) fiat punto multi air, fiat 2 cylinder 500, clio 1.2 tce, polo 1.2 tsi, and the c3 1.6 and 1.4 are faster thn the fezza , but other than that it would be out of the fezza and the polo , id test drive thm both back to back and see wich one rode better , thn tht would be the one id choose , polo 1.2 tsi or fezza titanium 1.6 both white and 3dr , but in the back of my mind id always wish i had saved another 3 grand and gone for the focus or golf and the 1.4 tsi golf is much much better thn the 1.8 foucus ( engine wise)so id probaly end up with a golf :)

The 1.6 Fiesta engine is brand new for the model and sweet as a nut, there is nothing dated about it...

Edit - and so are the 1.25 and 1.4, all 2008 engines.

And I must be the only person who is absolutely repulsed by Peugeot cars, they look hideous, especially the 207. Absolutely awful styling, huge !Removed!, a disaster of a front, and a plain, button intense interior. Not for me thanks.

your not!! my parents were into getting me one cos they could get a 207 for dirt and I struggled to see a positive too it... almost as bland inside as VW's can be and the front end i dont like... even on that new sport model they have out i dont get the hang over grill bonnet thing!!! haha sorry rant over

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club