Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Do You All Think

Leemaxd

Before ie fords version

8e4917f9.jpg

After a custom exhaust now fitted.

fe21befc.jpg

I think is what them zetec s gaps in the bumper was made for well pleased :)

looks nice, think a set of twins on each side would of filled the gaps better, but still nice.

looks nice, think a set of twins on each side would of filled the gaps better, but still nice.

couldnt disagree more 4 piupes out the rear would look and does look hideous 2 at the most is perfect definately suits the single pipe each side

gives it a more balanced look, and implies it's got some clout wither it has or no. What was the cost of that set up then, and what components did it in tale out of interest.

Yea think 2 on each side would look to much to be honest,

it cost £300 from longlife exhausts they were great looks well neat underneath to.

i like it, very subtle indeed!! Balances the rear end out i think! I'm not a fan of loud and lary exhausts, the likes seen on your local 17 yr old's corsa/saxo driver :), yours is much more subtle

cool wish i had £300 cos thats wot i'd put on mine!! sucks when you think of the cost of one for a mk1 focus its about half that!

makes the rear look well neat, me likey, should be built like that as standard, should send photo to design dept at halewood.

Thats pretty tidy tbh and im not usually a fan of duplex systems just for the love of god rip that tdci badge off :P .

Snazzy numberplate aswell P0OH :lol:

I have identical car to yours same it's an 09 plate too. Looks really really smart mate. I'm attempting to fit an ST rear silencer to mine on Sat.

I have identical car to yours same it's an 09 plate too. Looks really really smart mate. I'm attempting to fit an ST rear silencer to mine on Sat.

Cool yea love mine, good luck with your exhaust gets some pics up when you are done.

Will Do LOL I think it's the colour that sets them apart from the others.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club