ford focus edge

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Name: Mike
  • Ford Model: Focus 2.5T ST-2
  • Year: 2008

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:47 PM

The one i go to seems to get alot of the sporty stuff gti pug's and st170's etc older but not to shabby think theyve got a 2.0 zetec in atm might nip in and have a scout round for a set of st170 fogs and grills.

I call focus drivers foci and the cars just focus's i also let focus's out of junctions and stuff every1 else up :P shouldant but i do unless there being prats in which case i down shift and because my cars got a "race" exhaust system on when u downshift and lift it starts popping like mad so the car sounds as if its shouting at them lol Love it!! focus's have souls!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 r0b3r7

r0b3r7

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Ford Model: 2004 Focus Zetec

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:54 PM

wouldnt mind an ST Grille and some fogs, also the darker headlights look ace!

Yeah the ones being prats usually drive a corsa or a saxo, well in my area anyway lol

I've just realised this thread has slowly been hijacked lol

#18 ford focus edge

ford focus edge

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Name: Mike
  • Ford Model: Focus 2.5T ST-2
  • Year: 2008

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:00 PM

I like the darker lights but i hate the amber indicator's hence y ive got the angel eyes on, round here we have whats called "the vauxhall possie" nice bunch of lads tbh just dumb as posts think a 1.2 corsa will nail a 1.6 focus proved them wrong on that one haha i know i shudant rise to the bait but on that ocassion i had the misses in the car and im sorry but im not having that... a vauxhall overtaking a ford is a no no.

The grills and darker lights are 10 a penny just the fogs that are expensive about 100 for the cheapest set's on ebay :(

And true i get ingrosed haha oops :ph34r:

#19 bigdaz86

bigdaz86

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 1.8 style 57 plate

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:34 PM

i would like to change the silver bit round my cd player to a blue colour i had a look on a few sites 65 one place wanted???????

#20 bigdaz86

bigdaz86

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:36 PM

i also want new rear lights but in the same colour as the car any ideas where to find a place that does such stuff?

#21 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:54 PM

i also want new rear lights but in the same colour as the car any ideas where to find a place that does such stuff?

best way is to buy a light tinting spray kit easy give it a good clean with the wipes supplied and apply 2 light coats of tint to the exterior of the lights leave to dry and refit

#22 bigdaz86

bigdaz86

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:02 PM

ok thanks for that idea tho i was thinkink more like the lexus lights would this work with them? and any ideas on the cd player trim?

#23 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:35 PM

ok thanks for that idea tho i was thinkink more like the lexus lights would this work with them? and any ideas on the cd player trim?

to be honest lexus lights are 10 a penny these days its up to taste really what colour is the car? consider a dark colour of lexus lights not the clear tacky plastic ones like these i was thinking http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item519287ec3f

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item3a5d9f43a1

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...=item518dd3d931

as for the dash youre cheaper painting them though its a pain if you aint done it before and tricky to get the right finish on it the dash kits are the next cheapest way of doing it they arent cheap buytt they are the only options

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users