1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

AjFocus

Turbocharger Blown, Replacement Needed!

5 posts in this topic

Hi, my turbocharger has gone on my 06 focus estate so I need to source a new one. I have tried Turbo Technics who have told me they do not stock a replacement for my car, can anyone reccomend a supplier to me please as the only quote I have been given is around £440+VAT from Andrew Page.

Thanks

Andy

had good reports from here.

http://www.turbocharger-solutions.co.uk/

be careful!!! i have had a mate use these 99% it was them....good service and know there stuff , reputable place etc but im sure he said they will not offer a warranty on the 1.6 tdci turbo as it is a known fault with the feed pipes blocking and killing the turbo...my mates went twice in 6 months....best to do regular oil changes once u get it replaced and make sure all gunk removed from pipes also....send me your reg u will be surprised on genuine ford price...cheaper than andrew pages

Cheers

be careful!!! i have had a mate use these 99% it was them....good service and know there stuff , reputable place etc but im sure he said they will not offer a warranty on the 1.6 tdci turbo as it is a known fault with the feed pipes blocking and killing the turbo...my mates went twice in 6 months....best to do regular oil changes once u get it replaced and make sure all gunk removed from pipes also....send me your reg u will be surprised on genuine ford price...cheaper than andrew pages

Cheers

Thanks for the reply, i've sent you a PM with the details.