Get Your Club gear
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kit

S Max 235/ 45/ 18 And Snow Chains

3 posts in this topic

I will be ordering a titanium S Max this month with 18inch wheels and as we ski a couple of times a year I was concerned about the use of snow chains. I understand regular snow chains cannot be used but has anyone used Konig k summit snow chains ?Are they any good ? I think I would need the k34 size .

While I'm at it I have never had a car with such skinny wheels and wanted to know how the ride is ? I like the look but if they are bone shaking I would rather select a more comfy wheel .

I really wanted to order the x sport but you cannot get full leather :huh: so we have had to spec up a titanium to look like a x sport !

Thanks in advance for any help and advice :)

I will be ordering a titanium S Max this month with 18inch wheels and as we ski a couple of times a year I was concerned about the use of snow chains. I understand regular snow chains cannot be used but has anyone used Konig k summit snow chains ?Are they any good ? I think I would need the k34 size .

While I'm at it I have never had a car with such skinny wheels and wanted to know how the ride is ? I like the look but if they are bone shaking I would rather select a more comfy wheel .

I really wanted to order the x sport but you cannot get full leather :huh: so we have had to spec up a titanium to look like a x sport !

Thanks in advance for any help and advice :)

after a lot of searching i found this link of recommended ones no advice on comfort though

http://www.roofbox.co.uk/scripts/rbvehsel4.php?emulate=snowchains&query=7261&vptype=&prodid=18017&Tyre=235/45-18

I had a test drive of the car I have on order so I asked about snow chains the dealer said Konig k34 k summit would work on 235 45 r18 tyres .As for comfort a friend who works for Ford uk has a galaxy with the same wheels says they are just fine but are a bit louder than the 16 or 17 inch