Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

Hazzer321

Putting A Peformance Exhaust?

6 posts in this topic

i have got a Focus 1.8 zetec and i want the car to sound a little more sporty by putting a back box on the car,by doing this would it make it sound a little better or would i need to put a whole system and induction kit on the car? thanks

i have got a Focus 1.8 zetec and i want the car to sound a little more sporty by putting a back box on the car,by doing this would it make it sound a little better or would i need to put a whole system and induction kit on the car? thanks

for noise a sports back box will easily do you can buy systems on ebay klike this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-FOCUS-ASHLEY-PERFORMANCE-EXHAUST-SYSTEM-1998-2004-/230508156078?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35ab5b54ae

thanks very much, so i would need to replace everything up to the manifold, or just the back box?

thanks very much, so i would need to replace everything up to the manifold, or just the back box?

you can get just a simple back box most exhaust shops do them now it wont give any power gains just make a noise avoid induction kits just stick a performance panel filter in the airbox you have

If you can i really reccomend a sportex cat-back race tube system there loud and very bassey also give you a little bit more kick where as backboxes dont do anything bar sound better also the biggest tip you can have is a 4" circle as good as the cossie oval looks they just dont fit :(

Mike