Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking For Some St170 Alloys?

Hazzer321

I'm looking to purchase some ST170 alloys for my mk1 focus, how much is the going rate for a set of these at the moment with tyres on, any information would be appreicated, and if anyone has some for sale then please let me know thanks

well i was looking for the rs style ones similar to these or the same im not sure theyr multi spoke aswell and i found the alloys brand new for £250 plus £40 delivery and was quoted £130 for tyres so that was only £420 for a brand new set but in the end i found second hand alloys on ad trader http://www.alloywheels.com/product.asp?PT_ID=148&P_ID=1915&strSearchCriteria= with yokohama tyres 17" for only £300 quid and they look ace so maybe worth checkin ad trader etc aswell?

well i was looking for the rs style ones similar to these or the same im not sure theyr multi spoke aswell and i found the alloys brand new for £250 plus £40 delivery and was quoted £130 for tyres so that was only £420 for a brand new set but in the end i found second hand alloys on ad trader http://www.alloywhee...SearchCriteria= with yokohama tyres 17" for only £300 quid and they look ace so maybe worth checkin ad trader etc aswell?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club