Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The New Car

Trist

Ok sadly ASBO sorry the ST lol was just costing me too much to run the last few months with the extra milage I was doing. So traded her in for this ex demo Fiesta 09 plate 1.4 petrol Titanium with upgraded alloys and keyless.

Collected on Tuesday and I washed it and used FK1000 wax on Tuesday. Windows treated with Aquapel and Alloy Brite used for the wheels. So washed her earlier and took these pics

_DSC0001.jpg

_DSC0008.jpg

_DSC0003.jpg

_DSC0007.jpg

_DSC0006.jpg

_DSC0004.jpg

_DSC0005.jpg

After taking these pics I applied another coat of FK1000 and finished of with Serious Performance Show Detailer, will take daylight pics tomorrow, hopefully with sun :)

Thx B)

loooking nice :) i think vision blue looks its best photos when its under attificial light :) wat st did u have the 220 ??? thats a beast of a car ! :)

just noticed that your tyres are nankangs , dont want to bring a downer on ur lovely car but them tyres are leathal in the wet , wen i replaced my continentals on me mk6.5 to this , we all noticed a big diffrence in the car we thought it was verging on dangerous, obviously like everything im sure ull ask sum1 elso who thinks there brilliant , but im just warning u lol i dont want to say i told u so ( if u know wat i mean )

Looks fab, I love the Vision blue it is a very striking colour!

In my opinion the alloys you have look much better than the standard ones supplied on the Titanium! Aren't they the ones supplied as standard on the Zetec?

Yep a Orange Focus ST, remapped to 270bhp too lol loved it :)

Yeah I never rate the tyres the dealer put on anyway, they grip very well in the dry, I was surprised lol

The alloys are very similar to the Zetec, but their not, same kind of design but 1" bigger :)

Thanks for the kind comments everyone :)

just noticed that your tyres are nankangs , dont want to bring a downer on ur lovely car but them tyres are leathal in the wet , wen i replaced my continentals on me mk6.5 to this , we all noticed a big diffrence in the car we thought it was verging on dangerous, obviously like everything im sure ull ask sum1 elso who thinks there brilliant , but im just warning u lol i dont want to say i told u so ( if u know wat i mean )

Hmmm, there are some pretty damning reviews on those tyres, e.g. here

I take it the dealer chose them on your behalf when they fitted the alloys in place of the factory originals?

Yep fitted when the alloys were put on when they had the car few months back.

Heres some daylight pics as promised. So its got 2 coats of FK1000 and a once over with Serious Performance Show Detailer with GTechniq C2 mixed in :D

Needs some serious machine polishing, swirl city lol!!!

_DSC0015.jpg

_DSC0009.jpg

_DSC0011.jpg

_DSC0012.jpg

_DSC0014.jpg

Yep a Orange Focus ST, remapped to 270bhp too lol loved it :)

Yeah I never rate the tyres the dealer put on anyway, they grip very well in the dry, I was surprised lol

The alloys are very similar to the Zetec, but their not, same kind of design but 1" bigger :)

Thanks for the kind comments everyone :)

Those are the same wheels that I have on mine. The standard Zetec wheels are eight-spoke 15" x 6", those are the optional extra wheels seven-spoke 16" x 6.5" ;)

It's looking good!

Yep youre right, 1 less spoke :)

Cheers :) I saw yours and thought "SNAP!" lol :)

Yep youre right, 1 less spoke :)

Cheers :) I saw yours and thought "SNAP!" lol :)

They do look good! :P

Looks exellent mate i do like that color blue i know how you feel about your st i sold my one to it was just to exspensive to run took a while to get used to the fiesta after the focus but i must say i'm loving it now and has saved me a fortune good luck with your new car fella B)

Excellent, another detailing World'er on the forum.

Welcome over Trist - nice car :D