3 replies to this topic

#1 wallis42

wallis42

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Fusion +

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:58 PM

Hello all..
I have just bought an 04 fusion+ but I have no headphones or remote for the drop down DVD. I have been searching ebay and any other sites i can think of but cannot find any that i know will work.
Does anyone know if there are any third party ones available that will work with the unit? If not what about the ford ones for the other cars?
Any help would be great!!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 skyman114

skyman114

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Ford Model: fusion + 2005

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:11 PM

Hello all..
I have just bought an 04 fusion+ but I have no headphones or remote for the drop down DVD. I have been searching ebay and any other sites i can think of but cannot find any that i know will work.
Does anyone know if there are any third party ones available that will work with the unit? If not what about the ford ones for the other cars?
Any help would be great!!

Keep your eyes open on Flea bay, they do come up quite regularly, normally around the 20 / 30 mark.
Have you contacted the previous owner? (If you brought through a dealer?)

#3 wallis42

wallis42

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Fusion +

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:48 PM

Been checking eBay for last few weeks and no avail. Purchased from dealer so previous owner not really a help. I suspect I can get the remote by using a multi function one but headphones are a bit more complicated. There are loads of various available but dont know if they will work.

#4 skyman114

skyman114

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Ford Model: fusion + 2005

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:46 PM

Been checking eBay for last few weeks and no avail. Purchased from dealer so previous owner not really a help. I suspect I can get the remote by using a multi function one but headphones are a bit more complicated. There are loads of various available but dont know if they will work.

Cant you trace the previous keeper from the log book ?

gotta be worth a try ?

Flea Bay Item number: 230504371524

Went for £20 in the end i think ...:(

Just found these > Item number: 350381436111

Again maybe worth asking if they will work ?

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users