Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5Dr Vs 3Dr

Heff

Sup,

5 door or 3 door that is the question...which do you have or which do you prefer?

Personally I prefer 3 door because it looks sportier but for pratical use it would have to be a 5 door but I am going for a 3 door because I am only young :D and dont need to fit any kid winks in.

Heff

I always get a 3 door which I prefer for more room getting in and out but also with my extended family having a 5 door means being a taxi. I don't mind that so much except when it becomes a 500 mile trip to pick up some distant relatives for a wedding and they have to go home the same day so you have to leave early....Oh and lets not forget it's my wedding day. 3 doors rule!

5 doors for me, looks alot better than a three door in the mk7 i think, well compared to the 5 door mk6 which was hideous to say the least!

Five doors for me too and I hardly ever carry people in the back! It just makes it so much easier for throwing things on the back seat when going away somewhere.

The 5 door versions of some cars suffer in the looks stakes as they have a different rear window (well it has to be a different shape to wind down into the door!) but Ford have that one covered with the Fiesta by the little triangular windows behind it.

I spent a while looking at the Fiesta configurator and swapping between 5 and 3 door versions and there's not a great lot of difference, though I'm sure others will disagree! :P

The 3 door looks soooo much better, but having a 13 year old and a whinging girlfriend almost makes me wish I'd got a 5 door. Almost!!!! ;)

the 3 door fiesta looks abit weedy if you dont get the dress up pack if you ask me, so if you going for the standard look i prefer the 5 doors but with the dress up kit the 3 door is stunnin :)

and btw i liked the 'sup' haha :)

^^ Yeh i thought that aswell thats why im going for the zetec, cant get the S where im getting it off too high litre for my insurance :/ pretty gutted

5 door saves you getting out to let people in :lol:

Three door for looks, five door for ease of getting in and out. The three door looks stunning IMHO, the five door looks slightly cramped side on compared to it, but still manages to looks great. I don't carry people all the time, and I love the big doors which put the B pillar back a bit so I can see beside me easily. I will however eventually move to a five door Focus when I settle down. Until then three door ALL THE WAY!

i only like 5dr cars when the body shape dosent change like the mk2 focus and mk7 fezza , NOT like the astra corsa and mk6 fezza, if it does change it always looks better in the 3dr quise but when it dosent change u might aswell have the 5dr , But on the mk7 fezza the rear pannel is SO big it makes the wheels look tiny whereas the 5dr is broken up a bit so the wheels look bigger and also the 3dr i think need the zs rear spoiler !! :P78548888888888888888888888888854444

4444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444+9++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-/* the last bit was courtesy of my new kitten lol she wanted to say hello LOL

5 door saves you getting out to let people in :lol:

This is what I thought but then again thats why theirs a passenger side ;) get them to get out haha

Mine is 3 door as that is what Arnold Clark had a large number of on special offer at the time I was buying. I don't carry rear pax all that often, so it didn't bother me. However, I leave my work stuff, fluorescent jacket etc etc on the back seat and it is a pain reaching in to get them.

I agree 3 door looks nicer, but for the future, I'd prefer a 5 door, just hope AC has a load of 5 doors when the time comes to change. :)

Stewart.

3 door

looks waaaay better.

and i rarely have many/any people in the back anyway

and, if i do, its them that suffers nto me!! and they're usually too plastered to care anyway!

ALWAYS buy a 3 door, adds that extra bit of sportiness! Also If people need to get in my car then they can use the passenger side, once I'm in I'm not getting out ;)

Looks = 3 door

Practicality = 5 door

Depends what you want and need

I think both 3 and 5 doors look good. Only slight thing against 3 doors is that it makes the rear wheels look about 2 sizes too small, the 5 dr doesn't seem to have that effect?

For me it has to be the 3 door. I think it's too small a car to look good with 5 doors, same applies to Corsa, Polo etc! :)

3 door all the way they'll always be better although a little difficult to get in the back ;-)

If there was a 5dr Zetec S, I would have bought it!

I think the three door looks so much better and apparently so does ford ^^ haha Nice car btw that is what I wanted, what litre have you got?

Heff

I think both 3 and 5 doors look good. Only slight thing against 3 doors is that it makes the rear wheels look about 2 sizes too small, the 5 dr doesn't seem to have that effect?

ye thats wat i said i agree :)

Although the focus pulls off both 3 and 5 doors i think

agrred and i actually prefer the 5door

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club