Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Purchased A New Mk7 Zetec S!

Raizak

Hey guys, i have just purchased a Ford Fiesta MK7 Zetec S 1.6 TDCI (Ice White) from a dealer. It's being registered tomorrow and i should have it on Friday! :D

Here's a quick few snaps.....

img0183kk.th.jpg img0182xi.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I currently own a Ford Fiesta 1.4 MK6 Style TDCI (Ocean Blue). I just want to know ask a quick few questions.

1) Can i add the street pack at a later date (it didn't come with the deal i took and don't have the extra at the moment to pay it) ?

2) The dealer said their own mats are crap and to buy the Ford Rubber ones..........this correct?

I'm quite excited as you can probably tell! :D

You've got the exact same car as me! Picked mine up on the 2nd :) How much did you get it for? (If you don't mind me asking)

1) No reason why you can't buy alloys and tint the windows later, be a lot more expensive than if you'd had it factory fitted though

2) Can't comment on your dealers mats, I bought the official Ford (carpet) ones for £32 from my dealer and they seem pretty good (have Fiesta logo too)

Why aren't you waiting for a '60' plate?

Plates don't bother me tbh, gonna be sticking a private reg on it pretty soon anyway :)

It was £13,250 only has 1 or 2 extras :( Cheers for the info iNath.

Just phoned the garage and they said i can pick it up September 1st with the new 60 plate! Cheers for the advice mate!! :D

The standard Zetec S alloys are actually becoming quite rare as most people seem to take the Street Pack. I can only think of Greenymk7 as another member with them on, and his is black.

You can add the alloys any time you like, but prepared for it to hurt your wallet!

Ford mats are indeed awful, I went through mine in 12,000 miles. I replaced them with a set from Mr Car mats - but that was before Simply Car mats came on board as an FOC partner. Check out their area of the forum, they usually have an offer on for our members and you could save some money.

Lovely car and great colour! :P

I'd read on here that the Ford carpet mats weren't much cop so opted for the rubber ones. Then again, it's parked on grass a lot, so with this Summer's weather, it seemed the best choice!

I can only think of Greenymk7 as another member with them on, and his is black.

Well there's me as well :P

The standard Zetec S alloys are actually becoming quite rare as most people seem to take the Street Pack. I can only think of Greenymk7 as another member with them on, and his is black.

* Waves *

Ok, I forgot you Tom :lol:

Didn't forget iNath though - I meant other members not on this thread :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club