Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi Everyone

yummy mummy

Hiya all, I'm Jess from the North East! I've just upgraded my Mk6 Fiesta Zetec Climate (the love of my life and the car I passed my test in!) to a 58 plate new shape Fiesta Zetec in Hot Magenta. Not brande new but didn't really have enough pennies to splash out on a newer one. Loving the newer Fiests so far but does anyone have any tips/advice for it? My old Fiesta had temperemental gears (but it was something I just got used to) but so far I've not had any issues with these gears, quite the opposite, they seem to go in really smoothly. I'm a bit bemussed by the whole petrol cap thing, or lack of it lol I'm yet to put petrol in as the dealership put some in for me, I'm a bit nervous actually incase i arrive at the petrol station and can't do it lol It looks so different to the last one!!

Anyway I'm waffling now, not really sure what else to say, thanks for taking the time to read this and um... hello! :) x

post-15851-128199381474_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club!! Nice Fiesta! B)

Is it the 1.25 model ?

Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club!! Nice Fiesta! B)

Is it the 1.25 model ?

No, the 1.4. My last one was a 1.4 and didn't really want to go lower than that. I wanted a 1.6 but they didn't have one in that colour and I wanted the colour, lol.

Thanks for the welcome. :) xxxx

Hello and welcome. Don't worry about the petrol filler thing, it works fine. :)

Hello and welcome. Don't worry about the petrol filler thing, it works fine. :)

Oh you have a white one! Lovely! I wanted a white but couldn't find any 5dr ones and need the extra doors as I have kiddies.

Hi welcome north east ways you in newcastle or around.