2 replies to this topic

#1 Timd1

Timd1

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus ST 5

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:34 AM

Hi Guys,
I am in need of urgent assistance, My girlfriend has been sick out my car window, some has got between the glass and the door card.
Does anyone know how to get the door card off? I can't see any screws or holes to pry it off I'm guessing the handle has to come off first but I cant see a screw cover or any thing like that.

DONT LET A DRUNK WOMAN IN YOUR CAR....NO MATTER WHAT!!

Thanks.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,891 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:18 PM

Hi Guys,
I am in need of urgent assistance, My girlfriend has been sick out my car window, some has got between the glass and the door card.
Does anyone know how to get the door card off? I can't see any screws or holes to pry it off I'm guessing the handle has to come off first but I cant see a screw cover or any thing like that.

DONT LET A DRUNK WOMAN IN YOUR CAR....NO MATTER WHAT!!

Thanks.

The trim behind the door handle is clipped in and just needs pulling out
The trim below the handle that runs the length of the trim lifts up and there is 3 screws behind there
Then obviously if there is any underneath or down the sides. then it is just clipped on which is normally pretty tight

#3 Timd1

Timd1

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus ST 5

Posted 18 August 2010 - 08:54 AM

The trim behind the door handle is clipped in and just needs pulling out
The trim below the handle that runs the length of the trim lifts up and there is 3 screws behind there
Then obviously if there is any underneath or down the sides. then it is just clipped on which is normally pretty tight

Nice one, thanks mate.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users