Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Lighting Casing Loose After Bulb Change

Harvey19

Hi all, so I recently changed my interior lighting bulbs, but the casing now fits kinda loosely into the roof bracket. Anyone else had this problem? Quite annoying as there is slight movement when I press either of the 3 buttons. Thanks!

Hi all, so I recently changed my interior lighting bulbs, but the casing now fits kinda loosely into the roof bracket. Anyone else had this problem? Quite annoying as there is slight movement when I press either of the 3 buttons. Thanks!

Not sure if it's the same issue but when I did this on my Focus I bent the small metal clip that's at the centre of the light surround so that when I tried to clip it back it it was fairly lose, unfortunatly after It was bent it never semmed to go back just right but after some fiddling it seemed to lock into place.

Might be worth just popping it out and having a quick check, hope this helps.

Cheers matt, I did think it might be that so I will have a fiddle tomorrow. Resolved the problem by wedging in some paper, only temporary though.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club