Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do You Think This Is A Good Price For My 2009 Fiesta ??

poshpawsfiesta

lol why do people get so annoyed over a ton of metal , its just a car for god sake !! its realy dosent mater if i thnik a clio is beter or a focus is better or what ever if u dont like wat i say dont read and dont reply jezzzzz get a life people !!!!! its bordering on sad now anybody would think im dissing ur mother or some thing its just a silly little pathetic ford fiesta get over it !!!

m8,neither is mazda 3 a better drive than the focus or a old shape clio better car than ANY new shape car,hell,dont you know they make dacia cars based on the old shape clio? (and we all know how dacia feels when driving,dont we?? :D )

i am not a huge ford fan,i have driven a lot of cars in my time,some were mine,some i had for a test drive,and i know that the old shape fiesta, vw polo,seat ibiza etc. were way better to drive and had better build quality than the clio,so i cant really see how the old shape clio could be as half as good as any of these new cars?

its just a silly little pathetic ford fiesta get over it !!!

Thankfully I only have one silly little pathetic Ford Fiesta to worry about,you have at least 2(ive lost count how many you claim to own).

We are all obvously very jealous of you with your 6 year old renault and all its superior qualities,I really am beginning to think we should all cash in our Fiestas and follow your lead,

i love the ford focus but i know a vw golf is better built a new astra has a better ride the mazda 3 is more sporty and hyundia 130 is cheaper etc etc

So why are "you" buying a focus ,if you know of at least 4 other cars which are better?

im glad i got a 3 grand clio that after 3 years will still be worth 1500 so im only loosing 500 per year

3 grand for a 6 year old clio,oh dear!

You are quite right about the depreciation only being £500 a year though,sadly you havent factored in its a clio, so at least £1000 a year for garage bills,mot aa cover etc.so I make that at least £1500 a year,and I really doubt a 9 year old clio would fetch £1500,but we dont want to shatter your illusions do we.

Have you joined the clio forum yet,you could spend all day on there telling them how superior the focus is.

Dave

i feel i may have to jump in here, and reply, now in no way do i care about your arguments, but your post 51 poshpaws you say who cares, not to state the obviously but this is a ford forum. I registered here a few weeks ago to get advice on a FORD im buying fair enough post your comments on the renault, but theres no need to come and rage and people that are trying to help you. I am not a car dealership, all i can say is if you go on the vauxhall website you can do a free glass car price, and glasses are what the insurance companies use so if that says 9k it aint worth no more than 9k to a dealership. Also on the subject of Renault i have never owned one but i can with 100% honestly say my brother had a Laguna and he had nothing but problems with it, the engine was always giving him junk and the electric window kept snapping inside. The even better one is my girlfriend has a 09 Micra 1.5dci which as you may know is basically a Renault Clio with a new body, its only a year old but it already is having window problems, and her previous 07 Micra she had to get rid of because it had a massive oil leak that nissan couldnt fix. and her sisters 58 has just went in with the same style oil leak that they seemed to have fixed but now the engine sounds like a bag of Dog Poo.

As i said buy what you want but iv owned 3 fiesta since i passed my test 3 years ago and other than new tyres and a servicing iv never had to spend a penny on her (excuding tax etc) so all i can say is that is why im buying a new fiesta titanium because i know its what i want if you want a clio, buy a clio, but dont go crying when it blows up as even on renault forums they moan about the things.

This was not meant as rude by the way just im telling you my story and hopefully you wont have any problems.

Anthony

lol why do people get so annoyed over a ton of metal , its just a car for god sake !! its realy dosent mater if i thnik a clio is beter or a focus is better or what ever if u dont like wat i say dont read and dont reply jezzzzz get a life people !!!!! its bordering on sad now anybody would think im dissing ur mother or some thing its just a silly little pathetic ford fiesta get over it !!!

Paws, what the hell! Obviously, we are all wrong about everything and you are right. I find it really amusing that you start going on about how it's only a car and who cares and all that, but you're the one who starts 10 threads a day asking inane questions and going on about 'your' cars. For the record despite being irritating at times, I respect the fact that (up until this post) you aren't generally rude in reply to peoples often sarcastic responses and do quite well at keeping your cool. Lets get back to that.

Paws, what the hell! Obviously, we are all wrong about everything and you are right. I find it really amusing that you start going on about how it's only a car and who cares and all that, but you're the one who starts 10 threads a day asking inane questions and going on about 'your' cars. For the record despite being irritating at times, I respect the fact that (up until this post) you aren't generally rude in reply to peoples often sarcastic responses and do quite well at keeping your cool. Lets get back to that.

while its all amusing i think this ones answered guys now lets get something else up to talk about :lol:

If this thread carries on in this vein I'm going to lock it.

• Like 1

If this thread carries on in this vein I'm going to lock it.

Don't be silly! all constructive comments and it is a forum after all!

Personally i will never purchase a FRENCH car.

I go to a ford forum to ask questions about ford's

I do not go to a Mitsubishi to ask questions about a Ford lol.

I certaintly do not go to a Ford forum then say that my (other branded car) is better than a ford as its immature and very funny to read about lol

Jamie

its other people that keep goin on about it the truth hurts LOLOL :)

clios suck!!! useless french car

Edited by DanGull
Just some housekeeping on the language - not exactly X rated I know, but still not here thank you...
  • Like 4

Hi Dan

I think it is time that this Thread is locked and or deleted.

Jamie

yeah,it should probably get locked,from what i can see,member poshpawsfiesta has little or no knowledge about cars (if he had he wouldnt have bought the clio in the first place) also he claims that the car on which platform dacia builds its cars drives better than the new fiesta;that is just crazy,knowing that the fiesta easily beats all of its rivals when coming to suspension characteristics

first,you said that the old shape clio has a better ride than the new shape fiesta

second,from what you have written,it comes out that you think that the old clio is overall a better car than the new fiesta,i mean wtf m8?! it is like you said that dacia logan is the better car (because dacia has the same suspension and interior materials as the old clio)

first,you said that the old shape clio has a better ride than the new shape fiesta

second,from what you have written,it comes out that you think that the old clio is overall a better car than the new fiesta,i mean wtf m8?! it is like you said that dacia logan is the better car (because dacia has the same suspension and interior materials as the old clio)

no i sed the clio is better thn the fezza in some ways search for the topic n u can see its called , my new car not a ford tough (or something along them lines )

really need to accept clios are not as good as fords if you want some clio love join a renault forum tho probably wont get any on there either!?

really need to accept clios are not as good as fords if you want some clio love join a renault forum tho probably wont get any on there either!?

i dont think there better thn ford , ford focus is my fav car , but i do think thy are better thn a mk7 fezza in some ways ! ;~)

if you want some clio love join a renault forum

Well said Daz,I think thats the best advice we can offer him.

Dave

"Fezza" ???

We're going round in circles - and I don't believe all comments are constructive as someone put it. The thread has been reported already, and before things get out of hand - this one is being closed. It can of course be opened if there is a genuine contribution to be made.

A reminder as well about the watershed rules - if you don't see/hear it on TV/radio before 9pm, it's not allowed here.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club