Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do You Think This Is A Good Price For A 60 Plate Focus

poshpawsfiesta

well it ticks the boxes then new plates are just a scam to get more sales nothing more but people fall for it car still depreciates when it rolls off the forecourt so for me it would be better buying one that has already depreciated im a scotsman throw money away are you crazy.........they may take our lives but theyll never take .....our moneeeeey:D

LOL

Thanks for the link but that shows me the Brand New Focus Zetec 1.6 TDCi @ £14595 plus Metallic and DAB - So thats £15k +. Any luck with the 12G's one?

whats the issue? the links were to show he can get a car cheaper than the one stated yes you can buy them for less not with dab or surround but like the guy says who cares he doesnt really need it nor does he really need a 60plate focus when he can get a low mileage used one only 6 months old for 5 grand less im not here to sell cars the guy asked a question and got an honest answer the price qouted is good with the dab and sports pack i cant find that one cheaper but i can find lots cheaper with sports pack but no dab and surround even honest john has deals at 13k.

and to top it off i believe that this question has been started before with 52 replies on the fiesta forum with the price of the fiesta hopefully the mods will end these discussions as they are starting to go on and on with the same questions though they have been answered.

if the guy wants it he will buy it, being impartial we like to tell them the truth like the depreciation and the fact the new focus in 2011 will make the depreciation on a new focus now heavier in the future hence why dealers are trying to get shot of them now with there deals its his choice not mine its a good price if thats what he wants

got to say I can understand where your coming from one this on artscot79. Soon as I saw the post your replying to above, I thought what is it with some people ....millions of people other side of the globe homeless...and here on the Ford forum ..............:rolleyes:

got to say I can understand where your coming from one this on artscot79. Soon as I saw the post your replying to above, I thought what is it with some people ....millions of people other side of the globe homeless...and here on the Ford forum ..............:rolleyes:

its aforum i suppose people will always agree to disagree

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club