• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 goldenbrown

goldenbrown

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Ford Model: mondeo

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:09 PM

Hello all,I have a mondeo mk2 I only had one key ford wanted over 160 to programme a new key!so i have ordered 2 new keys off the bay both work as in opening the doors!I have taken the key chip out of the original key, where is the best place to put it in order to start the car i have tried but it seems a bit hit and miss.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,993 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:58 PM

Hello all,I have a mondeo mk2 I only had one key ford wanted over 160 to programme a new key!so i have ordered 2 new keys off the bay both work as in opening the doors!I have taken the key chip out of the original key, where is the best place to put it in order to start the car i have tried but it seems a bit hit and miss.

just code it to the car not difficult but youll need a auto locksmith or ford to do it thats the best way to do it break the chip in the first one and youre screwed mate

#3 ponsaloti

ponsaloti

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Name: M
  • Ford Model: mondeo
  • Year: 2014

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:33 PM

Back inside the key.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users