Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats A Good Cd Player For My Mk 2 Focus?

bigdaz86

can anyone tell me a good but reasonably priced cd player that will fit my mk 2 focus please? all suggestions welcome.

Hi, im not sure what your budget is but i highly recommend the Sony CD player that ford supplies in the mk2 focus titanium as factory stock. They work really well, look cool and sound amazing imo.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-SONY-CDX-FS214-CD-MP3-PLAYER-FIESTA-FOCUS-FUSION-/270621162603?pt=UK_Audio_TV_Electronics_In_Car_Entertainment_GPS_In_Car_Audio_Players_PP

also because its designed to fit the mk2 focus theres no messing about with faceplaces or wireing adapeters + fits nice and flush with the curve of the dash

I think £169.99 is a pretty good price but you can probs find it cheaper if u look around

Hi, im not sure what your budget is but i highly recommend the Sony CD player that ford supplies in the mk2 focus titanium as factory stock. They work really well, look cool and sound amazing imo.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-SONY-CDX-FS214-CD-MP3-PLAYER-FIESTA-FOCUS-FUSION-/270621162603?pt=UK_Audio_TV_Electronics_In_Car_Entertainment_GPS_In_Car_Audio_Players_PP

also because its designed to fit the mk2 focus theres no messing about with faceplaces or wireing adapeters + fits nice and flush with the curve of the dash

I think £169.99 is a pretty good price but you can probs find it cheaper if u look around

I'll second that advise. Make sure you get the key code card with it.

There is a six disc version also available.

You may get a better deal using an online parts search site. The scrappies who use these are not so aware of the value of this CD player.

ooh yeh, forgot to say that, like Nigel S said, make sure u get the 4 digit code :)

saw a couple on eBay though a few are the squarer shape so they wont fit will they?? also is it hard to get the code for the cd players?

Hi,I don't know why you don't choose the DVD player? I think DVD is better than CD player. DVD have lots of function,radio,DVD,USB,SD,GPS,TV,AUX,BLUTOOTH,IPOD.

I buy one for my focus car from http://www.cnbuynet.com/ford-gps-dvd-player-c-202.html?zenid=6u5amake5g63flsj9hvian0pc3

it run well,i like the gps most. I can travel around and never get lost. But it is a little expensive that cd, it is more or less USD400 including shipment cost.

hope it is helpful to you.

The dark one seems to be missing the screw holes in each corner like the silver one.

Should fit though, not sure on the quality.

The dark one seems to be missing the screw holes in each corner like the silver one.

Should fit though, not sure on the quality.

http://www.cnbuynet.com/ford-mondeo-special-car-dvdgpsdvbtsteeling-wheel-control-p-1041.html

I suggest this one and i trust this system manu. They said they will test it before shipment. I don't know which one fit your car. May be you can send email to them.

is the car the mk2 focus or the mk2.5?

the stereo shape is different for each one, the mk2.5 (2009 etc, like the stereo in the link you posted has curved edges and is smaller)

the mk2 stereo is larger and more square like in the eBay listing I linked you too. what year is the car?

just noticed yr profile says 57 plate?

i not 100% sure but i think thats mk2 (dunno when they started making the mk2.5) are you sure your stereo is the smaller curvy one??

yeah its curved its a weird shape damn focuses makes it a nightmare to get a stereo due to size and shape? my cars a 57 plate registered nov 2007?

does it look like this?

2009-ford-focus-rs-dashboard-21.jpg

obv just the stereo and not the rest of the car lol

you could go for the newer titanium sony one?

fordfocuscc0sonystereo.jpg

havnt had any experience with it personally but the older sony ones really good :)

yeah thats the shape sadly only the cd players the same lol its trying to find one that shape the majority on eBay are the square ones. :(

it has no code and a v serial number which means only a dealer can get you the code for that only buty ones either with an m serial number or code supplied i can get you the m codes but v is dealer only it looks like a fit for that kinda money you can buy a far superior aftermarket one mate http://productfinder.autoleads.co.uk/products.aspx?m=FORD&f=FOCUS&id=486&PIDs=7262,7261,7284,7249,7254,7255,7267

does it look like this?

2009-ford-focus-rs-dashboard-21.jpg

obv just the stereo and not the rest of the car lol

you could go for the newer titanium sony one?

fordfocuscc0sonystereo.jpg

havnt had any experience with it personally but the older sony ones really good :)

sorry to butt into post the sony mp3 player do ford do a software update for this stereo as i have bluetooth module in my car and wondering how you can use the stereo to ring out if thats possible as on main menu theres no bluetooth cheers for advice in advance

it has no code and a v serial number which means only a dealer can get you the code for that only buty ones either with an m serial number or code supplied i can get you the m codes but v is dealer only it looks like a fit for that kinda money you can buy a far superior aftermarket one mate http://productfinder.autoleads.co.uk/products.aspx?m=FORD&f=FOCUS&id=486&PIDs=7262,7261,7284,7249,7254,7255,7267

i take it its expensive to get the code? whats a good aftermarket one to get then?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club