antman99

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk7 Titanium 1.6 TDCI

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:24 AM

Hello All,

as im sure you have seen around i am buying a new Fiesta Titanium with Dress up kit, pretty alloys and the spare wheel. However nobody seems to have a definitive answer to my question including Ford, I was under the impression from a post on here that it would have the new stereo as it is being built on the 29th august however when in Ford today to sign some paperwork i asked if they had, had any new fiesta titaniums in and they had one arrive yesterday but i looked and it only had the same standard stereo, Does anyone know what the crack here with ford is, im not that fussed i would just like to know?

Thanks.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 FordOnline

FordOnline

Authorised Trader

• Authorised Trader
  • 30 posts
  • Name: FordRetailOnline
  • Ford Model: All models
  • Year: 2009

Posted 20 August 2010 - 01:59 PM

Hello All,

as im sure you have seen around i am buying a new Fiesta Titanium with Dress up kit, pretty alloys and the spare wheel. However nobody seems to have a definitive answer to my question including Ford, I was under the impression from a post on here that it would have the new stereo as it is being built on the 29th august however when in Ford today to sign some paperwork i asked if they had, had any new fiesta titaniums in and they had one arrive yesterday but i looked and it only had the same standard stereo, Does anyone know what the crack here with ford is, im not that fussed i would just like to know?

Thanks.

From the 21st June all Titanium will be built with this,

Sony® radio/CD with Bluetooth® Hands-Free Voice Control and USB: multi-functional display, MP3-compatible, matrix display, six speakers (four front and two rear coaxial), remote audio controls, AUX and USB connection for external music devices, Bluetooth® Hands-Free Telephone and Voice Control System

Note - This unit doesn't include DAB capability

regards

Lee
FordOnline

#3 Mark M.K

Mark M.K

FOC Supporter

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,467 posts
  • Ford Model: 1.6 Fiesta Titanium
  • Year: 2010

Posted 20 August 2010 - 03:56 PM

The sony radio is standard in titaniums from some date last month. Somebody on here has one which was bulit sometime last month i think.

Edit, cars built from 21/6/10 has the sony radio as standard

#4 pugsley633

pugsley633

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta titanium

Posted 20 August 2010 - 04:41 PM

The sony radio is standard in titaniums from some date last month. Somebody on here has one which was bulit sometime last month i think.

Edit, cars built from 21/6/10 has the sony radio as standard

My titanium was built 01/07/10 viewed Monday this week at the dealers before pick up on the 01/09/10 with the standard hu. I did spec satnav though. For some reason it was held up in the car plant for 5 weeks before shipment.

#5 Raynorfolk

Raynorfolk

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Mk 7 1.4 Titanium Auto

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:34 PM

Got my new Fiesta titanium last Wednesday. It has the Sony system with USB, Voice control, and Bluetooth.

Very pleased with the spec as I traded down from a larger car (Lexus) which had a lot of bells and whistles

#6 withaplomb

withaplomb

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta S1600

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:17 PM

Got my new Fiesta titanium last Wednesday. It has the Sony system with USB, Voice control, and Bluetooth.

Very pleased with the spec as I traded down from a larger car (Lexus) which had a lot of bells and whistles

Does it look any different than the standard head unit? Do you have a picture of it?

#7 zetec bevvie

zetec bevvie

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec Mk7 2010.5MY

Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:07 PM

Does it look any different than the standard head unit? Do you have a picture of it?

See the previous topic here for pics...

http://www.fordowner...showtopic=10353

#8 Tyrefryer

Tyrefryer

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta MK7 Titanium
Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:45 PM

Hi,

according to some posts on german forums, all Fiesta with the new SONY radio have delivery delay, for an indefinite time,... :(

#9 stvella

stvella

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Name: Steven
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium
  • Year: 2011

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:40 AM

From the 21st June all Titanium will be built with this,

Sony® radio/CD with Bluetooth® Hands-Free Voice Control and USB: multi-functional display, MP3-compatible, matrix display, six speakers (four front and two rear coaxial), remote audio controls, AUX and USB connection for external music devices, Bluetooth® Hands-Free Telephone and Voice Control System

Note - This unit doesn't include DAB capability

regards

Lee
FordOnline

Dear Lee

Any idea of the model number of the sony cd/radio??

regards

steven

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users