Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Our New Fiesta Zetec S Tdci

Matt Long

Hi folks well I finally decided to pop up a couple of pictures of our new Fiesta Zetec S TDCI they are a bit similar and also a bit rubbish as I did both on my camera, even though it's not fully my car I've done a few mod's which I think just finish it of nicely including...

Street Pack Alloy's (sorry I just love these over the 16"s)

White/Black Gel Overlays Front/Back/Steering Wheel

Black/White Gel Overlays Wheels (55mm)

AceParts Red Quad LED's replaced in Footwells, Courtesy Light,

AceParts White Quad LED's replaced in Boot and Number Plate

PhillIps SilverVision bulbs Front & Rear Indicators (PY21W)

Silver Coated Mirror Indicator Bulb's

Phillips BlueVision Side Lights

Phillips BlueVision Dipped Beam (H7)

Phillips X-treme Power Main Beam (H1)

Eibach Lowering Springs (On Order)

Not bad for a couple of weeks work again this forum and everyones knowledge has been very helpful I'll just have to see what other mod's I can persuade my father our car needs :)

When we picked the car up

beforea.jpg

As the car looks today just waiting on the Eibach's :)

afters.jpg

• 5 months later...

You may be able to help me. I've Jst ordered one. But I can't have it with the 17inch alloys streetpack kit. Any ideas why? X lush car btw I'm sooo excited

You may be able to help me. I've Jst ordered one. But I can't have it with the 17inch alloys streetpack kit. Any ideas why? X lush car btw I'm sooo excited

They've changed their mind, it was the 1.,6 engine and ESP, but now ESP is standard, you can only have them on the 1.6 petrol, not the diesel! Don't know what the problem is, but you van aftermarket them of course!

Iv just ordered my zetec s tdci and fingers crossed il be going to pick her up on thursday :) Its panther black and again has the street pack (i agree the wheels set the car apart from anything else) and im looking to upgrade the lights front and back. Did you find it hard to change the lights as looking at the guide on here theres alot of talk about dreaded clips :( . Cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club