Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Wing Mirrors How Will They Work?

bigdaz86

i am looking at getting new wing mirrors = http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260641371331&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

but my only concern is these have indicators which i like very much but my current ones do not? would it be possible to wire these up to work? my current mirrors are electric ones if thi helps??

i am looking at getting new wing mirrors = http://cgi.ebay.co.u...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

but my only concern is these have indicators which i like very much but my current ones do not? would it be possible to wire these up to work? my current mirrors are electric ones if thi helps??

not being rude but they look horrid the standards are far better well if you want them they will fit but they will be manual mirrors not electric so to adjust them youll have to put the window down and move the glass on the mirror second the indicators can be wired you need to remove the side indicators youll need to put 2 wires in the connections either pushed in with the bulb holding them in place or solder them on (recommended) and tape them up though heat shrink will be better then run those wires up the inner wing so remove the ach liner to get to the grommet that feeds the wires through to the doors pop the wires through there then take off the door card and run those wires up the inside of the door with some gaffer tape keeping them tucked away right up to the mirror housing then plug them in in short not worth the hassle .

my gods honest opinion the originals look far better and bnot as cheap and nasty dont do too much it can spoil the look mate and start to look chavvy and those mirrors are chavy in my honest opinion

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club