Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Is The Best.

kevin lancelott

Does anyone know what is the best tyre shine on the market.I have tried several in my time but not found one that really puts a shine on my tyres.Its a shame to a good job on the body work to be let down by brown looking tyres. :angry:

Does anyone know what is the best tyre shine on the market.I have tried several in my time but not found one that really puts a shine on my tyres.Its a shame to a good job on the body work to be let down by brown looking tyres. :angry:

clean the rubber on the tyres first with soapy water a good scrub then use either Autoglym BUMPER CARE or Meguiars Endurance High Gloss Tyre Protection Gel

Thanks for that.

I use a £3.99 Spray from Tesco! Shines great. Doesn't last long, but cheap and a large can.

Meguiars endurance high gloss tyre protection gel for me looks exellent don't flick all over the body work either and lasts at least three to four weeks

I use the AutoGlym Tyre Spray thing... and if it gets any contact with water just seems to wash away :(

everytime i take my car to fords garage for a service or just a repair they wash my wheels and then put a tyre shine on ,but it does'nt last long after a few days driving?

The key to long lasting tyre dressing is the preparation of the tyres. Mine are scrubbed with degreaser and all purpose cleaner before the dressing goes anywhere near them. I also recommend Megs Endurance as the best I've used. Mine get around 5 coats, and there is always evidence of the dressing being there for the following week's wash.

The Meguirs lasts for ages, you put it on with a cloth rather than spray but it lasts for weeks rather than days.

Foam applicator is even better for the Megs...

Turtle wax wet and black from halfords, best for me.

Agree 100%

I spray on a little bit of sponge and run round the tyre

I bought the Megs foam aplicator from eBay use AutoGlym bumper care.Tyre's look good even after a next wash.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club