Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jordan310

can anyone please help

6 posts in this topic

hi, i have got a mk4 fiesta 1.25 16v, i have got a slight problem with it.. i managed to bump the car up a kurb... and ever since the car hasnt driven correctly. i have changed the wish bones and had the car tracked up but the problem i am having is that i get alot of vibration through the car when i accelorate at speeds above 40. however there is no vibrations through the steering wheel its mainly threw the pedals and gear stick... any ideas on what this could be? thanks

I have the same car and mine dose the same, im gonna get mine looked over in a few weeks, if i find out what it is, ill let you kno

Looks like a common problem then.

Either that or the Mrs left the vibrator on and rolling around the footwell!

have you checked your wheel bearing / cv joint for damage?