Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eyup!

OfnPanad

Hi all!

My name's Dan. I've just yesterday ordered my new 60 plate Fiesta. I went for the Titanium in white with pretty much everything! (Persuasive saleswoman!) Got the dress-up kit, keyless entry/start, rear camera, etc etc! Can't wait to get my hands on it!!

I've currently got a Honda Civic which I'll put in the sales forum unless anyone has any objections?

I've always joined the owners club for my car - can't beat real people and real pictures.

I'm sure I'll speak to to you all again soon. Until then..."eyup from sunny Yorkshire"!

Dan

...aha! I see I will have to post my Honda in the sales section after I've been on here a bit. No worries - I have a 5 week wait for my Fiesta yet!!

Eyup and welcome to FOC! which dealership did you order from? Good to have another Yorkshire man on here, hope you dont have to wait too long for delivery, took me 12 weeks of waiting!

Ouch!! 12 weeks!! Although that would give me more time to shift my Civic!! I got it from Polar Ford in Barnsley. They've said it'll be built on September 17th and ready to collect about 10-14 days after that.

They had a Sea Grey one like yours as a demo in the showroom - I was dead set on white when I went in, and that's what I went for but it seeing it in Sea Grey did cause me a moment of umming and ahhing!

My dear old Mum (who still lives in Southampton, where I'm originally from) had the 3rd Mk7 Fiesta in the country, or so they said, and that was a Zetec S in Sea Grey. Very nice but she decided it wasn't fast enough after trading in her Mk6.5 ST so she traded that in for a mountune Zetec S in white after less than a year! She's on her 7th Fiesta!!

Ouch!! 12 weeks!! Although that would give me more time to shift my Civic!! I got it from Polar Ford in Barnsley. They've said it'll be built on September 17th and ready to collect about 10-14 days after that.

They had a Sea Grey one like yours as a demo in the showroom - I was dead set on white when I went in, and that's what I went for but it seeing it in Sea Grey did cause me a moment of umming and ahhing!

My dear old Mum (who still lives in Southampton, where I'm originally from) had the 3rd Mk7 Fiesta in the country, or so they said, and that was a Zetec S in Sea Grey. Very nice but she decided it wasn't fast enough after trading in her Mk6.5 ST so she traded that in for a mountune Zetec S in white after less than a year! She's on her 7th Fiesta!!

8 months on I am still trying to sell my Grande Punto, i'm sick of seeing it in my drive! hope you sell yours quick, I was torn between the Blue, White or Sea Grey but decided on something dark...hopefully in Dec/Jan ford will ring me and ask if i wanna upgrade as thats what theyve done with one of my mates and I wanna get the White Fiesta S1600 with the blue stripes, then il finally get the proper bluetooth system hehe!

Thats ace, I wish my mum liked her fast cars, she's scared of driving mine she thinks it too fast lmao!

Hi all!

My name's Dan. I've just yesterday ordered my new 60 plate Fiesta. I went for the Titanium in white with pretty much everything! (Persuasive saleswoman!) Got the dress-up kit, keyless entry/start, rear camera, etc etc! Can't wait to get my hands on it!!

I've currently got a Honda Civic which I'll put in the sales forum unless anyone has any objections?

I've always joined the owners club for my car - can't beat real people and real pictures.

I'm sure I'll speak to to you all again soon. Until then..."eyup from sunny Yorkshire"!

Dan

Hi Dan,

Looks like I will be doing the same as you in selling my Civic for the Fiesta.

I haven't ordered mine yet but it will be in the near future.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club