Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can My Headlights Be Adjusted For France

james_60

Hello

Can the beam be adjusted on my headlights for driving in france or do i have to use stickers.

Are there markings on the adjusters or are they set for life

Jamie

Anyone.

The reason iam asking is that some new headlights alloy an adjustment for driving in europe.

Jamie

right i aint no expert on this but i think you can... i dont know whether you will have to just adjust the setting of the lights angle inside the car using the knob... but i dont know if this applies to all styles of headlight for the fiesta but i am sure somewhere inside there is a little switch you can use to drive on the continent.... i think its in the light housing it's self

See thing is where the hell do i stick those sticky stickers onto my headlights does anyone have a definitive answer.

Jamie

See thing is where the hell do i stick those sticky stickers onto my headlights does anyone have a definitive answer.

Jamie

When we went a few weeks ago I just stuck them on. The police don't check they're in the right place, just that they're on there. :)

I couldn't find a guide anywhere that told you where to put them for the fiesta, so just wanted to cover my !Removed!.