• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 christian2010

christian2010

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 2.0 zetec. 2000

Posted 25 August 2010 - 07:36 PM

hi i need some advice. i have a w plate 2.0 focus zetec 3 door. i am thinking of getting a bumper from a mk 2 focus and fit it to mine. if i did that i would have to change the headlights to the mk 2 ones as the indicator would no longer be on the bumper it would be in the headlights. im just wondering if these parts would fit and how would i b able to connect the headlight bearing in mind that the old indicators are in the bumper.

SOME1 HELP ARRRGGGGHHHHH LOL

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,931 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:23 AM

hi i need some advice. i have a w plate 2.0 focus zetec 3 door. i am thinking of getting a bumper from a mk 2 focus and fit it to mine. if i did that i would have to change the headlights to the mk 2 ones as the indicator would no longer be on the bumper it would be in the headlights. im just wondering if these parts would fit and how would i b able to connect the headlight bearing in mind that the old indicators are in the bumper.

SOME1 HELP ARRRGGGGHHHHH LOL

im sure the mk1.5 lights are a slightly different shape i may be wrong on that but i think they are just a tad longer it can be done but is it worth the hassle not really mate youde need to change the bumper of course then the wiring for the indicators you have will need moved up to the headlight and connected to the new headlights ive seen it done many times in my opinion the indicators in the bumper are better looking and for what it is you would be far easier gatting wing mirrors with built in indicators and taking a feed from the side indicators up to them

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users