Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Ideas

christian2010

hi i need some advice. i have a w plate 2.0 focus zetec 3 door. i am thinking of getting a bumper from a mk 2 focus and fit it to mine. if i did that i would have to change the headlights to the mk 2 ones as the indicator would no longer be on the bumper it would be in the headlights. im just wondering if these parts would fit and how would i b able to connect the headlight bearing in mind that the old indicators are in the bumper.

SOME1 HELP ARRRGGGGHHHHH LOL

hi i need some advice. i have a w plate 2.0 focus zetec 3 door. i am thinking of getting a bumper from a mk 2 focus and fit it to mine. if i did that i would have to change the headlights to the mk 2 ones as the indicator would no longer be on the bumper it would be in the headlights. im just wondering if these parts would fit and how would i b able to connect the headlight bearing in mind that the old indicators are in the bumper.

SOME1 HELP ARRRGGGGHHHHH LOL

im sure the mk1.5 lights are a slightly different shape i may be wrong on that but i think they are just a tad longer it can be done but is it worth the hassle not really mate youde need to change the bumper of course then the wiring for the indicators you have will need moved up to the headlight and connected to the new headlights ive seen it done many times in my opinion the indicators in the bumper are better looking and for what it is you would be far easier gatting wing mirrors with built in indicators and taking a feed from the side indicators up to them

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club