Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vibration

zev

Hi again, I've been feeling a slight vibration through the pedals no matter what speed I'm driving at. Nothing through the steeling wheel or the seats though and theres no shaking. I've not had my focus that long so a friend suggested that it's because I'm not use to the feel of the car it's nothing to worry about. Any idea's

zev

I know it don't help much but I get a slight vibration on my steering wheel always have, I have just got used to it and ignore it now.

I know it don't help much but I get a slight vibration on my steering wheel always have, I have just got used to it and ignore it now.

there is in most ford guy said it was becase of the engine design you can get special mounts for the engine but they were some ridiculous price

there is in most ford guy said it was becase of the engine design you can get special mounts for the engine but they were some ridiculous price

As long as I know its just part and parcel with the car I can live with the vibration. Not had the car long and I had so many problems with my last car so I guess it's just a bit of paranoia with me.

thanks

zev

• 2 weeks later...

If you get it on the brake pedal it could be the front discs, if you get it on the floor of the car have a look at your wheels and tyres for flats spots on tyers and dents in the wheels, and have them rebalanced as you should not get any vibration..

Alz

If you get it on the brake pedal it could be the front discs, if you get it on the floor of the car have a look at your wheels and tyres for flats spots on tyers and dents in the wheels, and have them rebalanced as you should not get any vibration..

Alz

I've had the front discs and pads replaced and there is a lot of improvement, I think maybe what I can feel now is just the car I've had it a couple of months and it justs simply feels differant from my old car.

zev

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club