• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 christian2010

christian2010

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 2.0 zetec. 2000

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:20 PM

i know the mk 2 headlights have the indicator built in and the mk 1 dont. ia it possible to fit them. ?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 H3lly

H3lly

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Name: k
  • Ford Model: Mk1 Focus
  • Year: 2003

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:47 PM

That is the facelift model or mk1.5 model (02 - 04). To answer your question, yes it is possible to fit those headlights to a mk1, but a wiring loom needs to be made for the lights to work. How to guide here: My link.

#3 christian2010

christian2010

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 2.0 zetec. 2000

Posted 26 August 2010 - 08:06 PM

That is the facelift model or mk1.5 model (02 - 04). To answer your question, yes it is possible to fit those headlights to a mk1, but a wiring loom needs to be made for the lights to work. How to guide here: My link.

wow fair play mate that is absolutely spot on step to step. will be a great help.. .didnt realise it was such a big job to be honest with you

thanks again thou mate ..

#4 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,889 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:29 AM

wow fair play mate that is absolutely spot on step to step. will be a great help.. .didnt realise it was such a big job to be honest with you

thanks again thou mate ..

i believe i already said it was such a big job it wasnt worth the hassle and youll be amazed how many garages can order the wrong part just because they look at the lights and assume its a 1.5 instead of a 1.

gotta laugh though the yanks think the mk1 is better looking so they usually convert from a 1.5 to a 1 lol

#5 Coreygaskell

Coreygaskell

• Members via FB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Name: corey
  • Ford Model: focus
  • Year: 2001

Posted 30 September 2014 - 07:41 AM

I tried to click that link but it takes me to another ford owners page. Can anyone help I'm also trying to fit a mk2 headlight to a mk1 thanks

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users