John21

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec-S

Posted 26 August 2010 - 08:10 PM

Heya folks!

New member...here is the story so far!

Back in 2007 I bought my first car. It was a black mk6 Fiesta, 57plate, Zetec Blue 1.25. Really nice car. Was a special edition so came with a nice Sony CD player, automatic wipers/lights, folding mirrors...the lot!

Unfortunalty it didnt last long. Wrote it off after only 6 months :(

Posted Image

So a few months down the line I decided to get the new mk7 Fiesta. I bought a 58plate Zetec 1.25 in Frozen White. Again, brilliant car! Got it with the USB iPod connection, Bluetooth Handsfree and Privacy Glass.

Posted Image

Posted Image

So had this for 2 years now(on the ford options deal). Currently in the process of replacing it with a Zetec-S. Going for Vision Blue with the Street Pack (17" wheels/Privacy Glass) and the USB/Bluetooth option.

The price the dealer is saying is £13,730 - good price? Might try and knock off a bit...or get a few freebies since the new facelift comes out soon.
I get a Ford Privilege discount of £1000, plus and extra £750 on the ZS if I buy before the end of Sept.
So final price of £11980.
Oh and they are offering £7000 for my old car. Again, I might try and get a bit extra on that to sweeten the deal.

Some little plans for the new car already. Nothing special, gonna buy some HID's and Scuff Plates to start. Old Fiesta got wrecked from my footy boots!
No doubt I will change a few more things in the coming months.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Gazjs

Gazjs

Area Rep: Central and North Scotland (Detailing Obsessive)

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,873 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk 6 Facelift
Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:32 PM

Welcome to the forums :)

#3 dezwez

dezwez

Dezwez

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,065 posts
  • Name: Derek
  • Ford Model: ford focus 1.8 zetec mk 2.5
  • Year: 2008

Posted 27 August 2010 - 07:33 PM

Hi welcome :)

#4 jmurray01

jmurray01

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Name: Jamie
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Flight 3dr 1.3 Endura-E
  • Year: 2001

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:43 PM

Welcome to the Ford-Owners-Club! B) Like the Fiesta! Those 1.25's haven't changed a bit from when they were made for my '97 Fiesta so I know they're great! I would keep that Fiesta you have, but it's your choice if you want to replace it. If you will be open to offers of... £10 I'll buy it! :lol:

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users