Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

What Do You Do?

Secret_Stig

What does everyone do as a living??

I work on a bar in a local hotel and I also work for Ann Summers!

I hope to join the police force in the near future :rolleyes:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Secret_Stig

• Rikos

• vinnyvangough

• xSoSeductivex

Well i'd do the Secret Stig....

Oh what DO you do not what would you do....

In that case i am a plumber by trade but can turn my hand to most things. I am signed off at the moment because of a RTA involving a drunk driver.

im car mech to trade but now work out on the oil rigs in the north sea on the drilling side

here is some of the rigs iv worked on

Noble byron jack up

nbw.jpg

North alwyn

northalwyn.jpg

Beryl alpha

Beryl_alpha_from_air.jpg

and the one im on just now the Ninian central

ninian_central.jpg

Well i'd do the Secret Stig....

Oh what DO you do not what would you do....

In that case i am a plumber by trade but can turn my hand to most things. I am signed off at the moment because of a RTA involving a drunk driver.

I think you should go for a cold shower vinny! :lol:

Sorry to hear about the RTA. Hope its nothing serious and you get better soon.

Some great pictures rig-pig, how long do you spend away per time?

Stig - i'm not sure what you've let yourself in for telling everyone you work for ann summers! :unsure:

I work as an accounts assistant and currently training for my AAT (association of accounting technicians), i swear i'm not as boring as accountants are supposed to be!

I also work part time in a hotel & restaurant.

if you look at it i only work 6 months of the year 2 weeks on rig 2 weeks at home we dont work when we are home but when we are away it's 12 Hr's a day for 14 days and its hard work im outside in all weathers getting covered in mud/oil drilling holes miles long to get to the oil/gas

if you work over sea's its norm a month away and a month at home

systems admin and webmaster for a travel group

basically i do everything in the office that involves a computer

I work for Renault as a parts advisor basically i work in parts decent money for what i do will look for something better in near future did train to be a mechanic but changed mind got a nvq level 2 out of it though

systems admin and webmaster for a travel group

basically i do everything in the office that involves a computer

Now that doesnt suprise me! :lol:

I work for JCB as a powder coat technician and cab builder(oh what fun) not!! but the money isnt too bad at the moment :)

I work for JCB as a powder coat technician and cab builder(oh what fun) not!! but the money isnt too bad at the moment :)

Have you noticed a decrease in work due to the credit crunch and no builders using JCB's?

Have you noticed a decrease in work due to the credit crunch and no builders using JCB's?

Yes mate, they have laid a lot of people off in the last few weeks, and the number of cabs were building has dropped to a silly amount at the moment, but we still put out 700+ cabs a week at the place i'm working, so someone must still be buying the CRAPPY things :)

Yes mate, they have laid a lot of people off in the last few weeks, and the number of cabs were building has dropped to a silly amount at the moment, but we still put out 700+ cabs a week at the place i'm working, so someone must still be buying the things :)

Or someone is just trying to have the biggest cab collection in the world!

Or someone is just trying to have the biggest cab collection in the world!

As long as i get my nice bonus like last year i dont mind who buys them :lol: it paid for my trip to the Nurburgring this year and want to go again next year :D

I wanna go to the ring at some point. Gotta do it. One of those things you just gotta do

i drive 360 excavators and im a groundworker. also seem to make a lot of tea for everyone. lol :lol:

Ha, I know that feeling, being a receptionist all I do is make !Removed! tea, rarely ever for myself though!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club