Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Secret_Stig

What Do You Do?

78 posts in this topic

I know I'm new to this club and don't know everyone on here properly yet but just wanted to say its great to see the devotion of its members to the site. Seem a great bunch on here, glad to be a part of it. :D

I know I'm new to this club and don't know everyone on here properly yet but just wanted to say its great to see the devotion of its members to the site. Seem a great bunch on here, glad to be a part of it. :D

We do our best, i am member on the LOC also and have been for about 2 years and that is also top notch. Being a part of a club has so many benefits and is a huge advantage solving problems, asking questions and just general information.

As long as people use the club properly and treat everyone how they wanted to be treated then you can make some real good friends!

I think i may shed a tear now :lol:

Oh you wimpy wet sod lol.

Nah its true, always get to make many friends and maybe meet a few of them at a meet.

We do our best, i am member on the LOC also and have been for about 2 years and that is also top notch. Being a part of a club has so many benefits and is a huge advantage solving problems, asking questions and just general information.

As long as people use the club properly and treat everyone how they wanted to be treated then you can make some real good friends!

I agree :D :lol:

Law enforcer for Met :wacko:

Oh.

Better be good lads and ladies lol

Law enforcer for Met :wacko:

The met?? heard a few stories about the met, i'm applying to Bedfordshire

I do street cleansing for the peterborough city concuil, Good pay!

I need too get a new job soon though as moving too spalding in 11days cant wait :)

Good Luck hope all goes well

Good luck with the move and finding a new job

Good luck with the move and everything else.......

i am IMI level 1 qualified mechanic but currently work as a powder coater

IM a nusery nurse playing games with kids all day. And yes im a man and no im not !Removed! . its a fun job i love it.Plus surronded by women and young mums all day . need i say more.

I'm a chef currently working in a hotel in oxford but am looking to move to london within the next 6 months

Im work for Canterbury Car Radio which by the tittle deals with car audio amongst other things, we are a divison of a major Ford Dealership.

I'm still at college atm in my final year but I work part time at a builders Warehouse.

i'm a delivery driver by trade(white van man)lol

i'm also a fully qualified security chauffeur and member of the british chauffeurs guild.

I'm only study , Universty

study to be a geography engineer

I hope finish the graduation in 2012

I currently work in a solicitors in the Intelligence Department working on Fraudulant claims....

It's very interesting job to be honest!!!

Also working hard for applications into the police.

You and stig could join together?? What a police force!!!

Been in the motor trade quite a while, but learning something new every day, spend most of my working day M.O.T. Testing...